Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: acris84014712588
- Manufacturer: ACRIS E-Commerce GmbH
- Version: 1.6.0
- Last update: 9 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.3.5.06.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.5.0 – 22.214.171.124
- Display shopping experiences as a tab on the product detail page
- Individual design of the worlds of experience possible
- Different positions for the placement of the product tabs can be selected
- Several product tabs can be assigned to one product
- Order of the tabs can be influenced by prioritization
- Display shopping experinces as a tab on the product detail page using layout assignment
- Sort multiple experience world tabs using prioritization and easily activate and deactivate them
- Different worlds of experience can be used for multiple product tabs
- Different placements possible (as a separate tab or above/below the product description)
- Product tabs are created directly at a product
Usage of the plugin
The plugin displays shopping experience as a tab on the product detail page. The experience worlds can be individually designed, assigned and the position can be selected.
How it works
- After plugin installation new tab "tabs" will be displayed on product detail page at administration.
- Each tab contains internal name, display name, position where the tab will be displayed at product detail page, priority, active status, cms layout page.
- Internal name will be used for card name of that tab in administration.
- Display name is used at storefront like title of the tab.
- All tabs will be sorted by priority.
- Tabs will be displayed at storefront based on position type.
- If there is assigned cms layout page then tab will not be displayed at storefront.
- Only active tabs will be displayed at storefront.
- Required fields are internal name, display name and position types.
- Created error notifications for those fields.
- If tab position is before description type then first tab will be active.
First please create a layoutIn the area Content-> Shopping Experiences -> Add a new layout for product tabs which can be designed and created by yourself.
Then create a product info tab for the respective product
When editing products, there is now the tab "Tab" in which this can be configured.
Configuration / setting options
Internal name: is only used internally and is also only visible there
Display name: will be displayed in the storefront as headline
Show tab on product detail page: here you can set where the product tab should be displayed in the storefront, there is the possibility to display it in a separate tab (before or after the product description) or above or below the product description
Active: active or not active
Priority: If you assign several product tabs, they will be ranked according to their priority in the frontend.
Layout: here you can assign a layout for the product tab
Possible application scenarios
Product tabs offer a great opportunity to place current promotions, contests, or similar directly on the product detail page. Theoretically, these tabs can be used for anything. Through the indivduelle design of the layout, you can freely choose what content you want to place. Whether the product tab should be purely textual, or in combination with images or videos, you can determine yourself. The creation and application is very simple.
Dealing with variant productsProduct tabs must always be assigned to the main product. If different content is to be displayed depending on the variant, this can be implemented using the data mapping for CMS elements and a data field at the variant level.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Nützliches sehr gut durchdachtes Tab Plugin
Diesen Hersteller können wir mit bestem Gewissen empfehlen. Auf Wunsch und weil es auch für den Hersteller passte wurde das Plugin mit einer weiteren Funktion in kurzer Zeit ausgestattet. Sehr schnelle und klare Kommunikation. Die Plugins sind immer auf dem aktuellen Stand und sehr Anwenderfreundlich gestaltet. Danke für so einen guten Service und ein wirklich gelungenes und nützliches Plugin. Immer wieder gerne. Weiter so.
The installation of the plugin is very fast and straightforward.
- Open the Plugin Manager via Settings > System > Plugins.
- Upload, install and activate the plugin.
- No further configuration of the plugin require.
Allows to hide product properties in the description bar.
Adds a shopping experience element to display product properties in the "commerce" group.
Version 1.4.3- Fixes a possible problem where tab content was not loaded.
- Fixes an issue where tab contents were not loaded for variant products.
Optimisations in the administration and compatibility with other plugins.
Compatibility with the Shopware Showroom theme and other third-party themes.
Display product tabs at cms layout pages.
Add assigning of product tabs with rules.
- Add assigning of product tabs with dynamic product groups.
- Displayed product tab configurations in administration.
Optimize displaying product tabs at storefront.
- Added new position option in administration for displaying product tab at storefront.
Added product tabs page type in shopping experiences at administration.