This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: arvatis media GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: Arv2987068671856
- Manufacturer: arvatis media GmbH
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 1 Jul 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 6.2.3
- Free updates and support for 12 months (subscription)
- Support by arvatis media GmbH
- - The plugin automatically creates the vouchers
- - The vouchers are completely customizable in the plugin configuration
- - Edit background- and textcolor or add a logo via the plugin configuration
Product rating reminder with vouchersAfter an order gets set to the status "Completely paid" or "Completely delivered", an email will be sent to the customer after a customizable period of time. The customer will be asked to rate the ordered item/s and eventually receive a voucher with a customziable value. In the email, the customer will find a link to the ordered item/s, where he can rate them.
Furthermore you have the option to make a customer receive another email, which includes a personal voucher code.
This plugin is designed exclusively for the Shopware 5 Standard Template.
- Increase customer loyalty
- Reviews on your products
- User-generated content
- Increase the search engine friendliness of your shop
- Once the rating has been accepted, the plugin automatically creates the voucher codes
After making adjustments in the mail template, empty the frontend cache (Settings → Caches / Performance → Clear shop cache) so that the set color / logo is displayed. And under "Basic Settings -> Frontend -> Customer reviews" the option "Automatically remind customer to submit reviews" disable.
For legal reasons this plugin is only allowed in a Business to Business environment!
Frequently Asked Questions
- No Remindermails get sent out after an order! How come? In the plugin configuration you have the option to set after how many days the Remindermail will be sent out (based on the change date of the order status to "Completely paid/delivered"). Furthermore you have the option to set "only send Remindermails out to orders of the last X days".
- After I clicked the checkbox to allow Remindermails in the checkout and ordered, the checkbox disappeared! How can the customer or me uncheck the checkbox now? When you check the checkbox in the checkout and order, the checkbox will be removed from there and added to the customers account options.
- Do I have to manually created the vouchers? No, the vouchers will be automatically created by the plugin. You have the option to customize them in the plugin configuration.
- Only consider orders from the last X days. Does that mean that the customers from the last X days get the reminder afterwards? Correct. Based on the change date of the last order status (To completely paid/delivered), not the order date!
- I have set the days to reminder to X. How can I immediately receive the mail, to see what it all looks like? Via the database, you have the reduce the change_date in the table s_order_history, by the days that you have entered in the plugin configuration. The order status needs to be (Completed/Completely paid/delivered). Afterwards you can start the cronjob of our plugin and the mail will be sent