You can find an overview of all planned extensions in the roadmap
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
If you work a lot with variant articles in your shop, you will have noticed the limited possibilities regarding search engine optimization. The "Variants SEO"-Plugin provides a remedy there. For all variants own speaking SEO URLs are produced, which are deposited naturally also in the Sitemap.xml of the Shops and as Canonical link. Thus all variants of an article can be indexed individually at Google and found directly by your customers. In order to be able to play out optimal meta information for the variants, the plugin offers the possibility to store this information for each variant. This means that you can enter this information individually for each variant, or generally for the main variant, but with placeholders. Thus, individual meta information adapted to the variant is always played out.
- Speaking URLs per variant
- Variants URLs in Sitemap
- Own meta title, description and keywords per variant
- Automatically generated variants Meta description, title or keywords with placeholder
- Canonical URLs for all variants will be set
- Supports the AJAX variant selection - automatically updates the URL and page title
- Support for standard variant articles
- Speaking URLs configurable for variants
- Own description texts per variant
- Support of non AJAX variant selection
You need more adjustments?
You want to customize more to your shop? Then contact us! As a shopware partner agency we not only develop individual plugins but also support our customers from the idea to the shop, from the planning to the programming and the shop hosting. Just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +49 711 469793800.