- Supported Languages
- Support from Biloba IT
Would you like to offer your customers a simple way to display variants? With the variant matrix quick order plugin the possible variants of an article are represented on the detail page as a clear table and can be put directly after selection into the shopping cart.
- Clean and pleasant presentation of the variants as a table
- Setting options for image thumbnails for image configurations
- Possible storage directly in the shopping cart after article selection
- Position of the table adjustable
- Delivery time can be hidden
- Selection can be deactivated when the item is out of stock.
- Inactive variants are deactivated.
- Several variants can be added to the shopping cart at the same time
- For large matrices, you can now specify the number of columns from which the wrapping starts, depending on the viewport.
- Matrix can be activated / deactivated at subshop level or article level
- Quantity selection as text field or dropdown
- Delivery time and stock specific for each variant can be displayed
- Selection of different layouts
- Display of selected quantity and total price
- Activate/deactivate matrix for customer groups
You need more adjustments?
You want to customize more to your shop? Then contact us! As a shopware partner agency we not only develop individual plugins but also support our customers from the idea to the shop, from the planning to the programming and the shop hosting. Just send us an e-mail to email@example.com or call us at +49 711 469793800.