- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 12 Feb 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from botschaft-digital
5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.6
The most effective attribute heredity for all Shopware shops from version 5.3 - by BOTSCHAFT.digital.
This plugin is characterized by the fact that it works. attributes are saved in the database for article variants, not overwritten in the template. In addition, all inheriting attributes can be configured via days plugin and marked as such in the article management.
This means that there is no query in the template, which is very helpful for the shop's performance. Inherited attributes can also be edited using the standard function import / export of the online shop.
Attributes of the article childs that have already been filled do not have to be edited individually, but can be overwritten via the parent article.
If attributes are set in the parent article, these are transferred to the associated variants after the main article has been saved.
- - no template manipulation
- - Individual free text field inheritance on a database basis
- - high efficiency and scalability
- - intuitive configuration of free text fields
- visual highlighting of inheritable fields/attributes
- for default article attributes
- Download the plugin from the store.
- Upload, install and activate in the plugin manager.
- In the plugin settings, enter the field names separated by commas that to be inherited. (Also reload the page after saving changes to the attribute config form)
- Clear the backend cache and reload the backend page (CTRL+F5) so that the marking of the inheritable attributes works.