- Version 1.1.6
- Last update 22 Aug 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from blackpoint GmbH
5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.2
With our plugin "File upload for orders" you offer your customers the possibility to upload files in the shopping cart, which will be saved with the order.
The uploaded files can be viewed and downloaded by the customer in the customer account under "Orders" at any time.
The uploaded files are also listed in the shopware backend in the order details and can be downloaded by the shop owner.
If desired, the uploaded files can be attached to the order confirmation mail. The uploaded files are also available as a variable $files in the template of the e-mail template for the order confirmation (sOrder).
Please note that this plugin adds a cronjob that removes uploaded files belonging to expired sessions. Therefore, please make sure that the shop cronjobs are executed.
Do you have any questions about installing or using the plug-in or would you like to make a request for the next version? Via firstname.lastname@example.org you can reach the right contact person directly. We are looking forward to your feedback!
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Auf dieses Plugin haben wir gewartet! Sehr guter Support.
Das Plugin erfüllt genau unsere gewünschte Funktion. Die Integration ist einfach und der Support ist sehr freundlich. Danke!
Wir sind mit dem Plugin sehr zufrieden. Endlich können Kunden Dateien zu Ihre Bestellung mit schicken. Sehr einfach zu installieren. PERFEKT
Install the plugin as usual via the Shopware Plugin-Manager.
Please empty the shop caches after installation and recompile your used themes. You will be prompted to do so after activating the plugin.
- Please note that this plugin will add a cronjob that will remove uploaded files belonging to expired sessions. Therefore, please make sure that the shop cronjobs are executed.
- The plugin creates a new directory files/orders for the uploaded files in the Shopware directory tree. In this directory a .htaccess file is stored, which prevents direct access to the uploaded files. If .htaccess files are not taken into account on your web server, please set up directory protection manually (e.g. for nginx web servers).
Security update, please update!
Compatibility with Shopware 5.6
Version 1.1.4Bugfix: Under certain circumstances the download of the files in the frontend did not work.
Version 1.1.3Bugfix: Under certain circumstances the download of the files in the backend did not work.
Version 1.1.2Bugfix: Upload function was always displayed in shopping cart, even if upload is disabled for current customer group.
Version 1.1.1Bugfix: Order overview in the backend did not work if there were orders for which the corresponding customer did not exist anymore.
- Possibility to upload files in the customer account added. This can be deactivated in the plugin settings.
- The number of uploaded files is now displayed in the list of orders in the backend. A message appears if not all files have been uploaded.
- Upload possibility can now be deactivated via the plugin settings for certain customer groups.
Initial release of plugin