Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: brainstation
- Support languages:
- Order number: bst3924085369819
- Manufacturer: brainstation
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 8 Jun 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.5.0 – 184.108.40.206
- Top bar for displaying USPs
- Frameless logo upwards (distances can be controlled via graphics)
- Product boxes fully clickable + hover effect
- Extra large product image on the detail page
The PURE Theme: Gentle, straightforward, no frills and reduced to the essentials.
The PURE theme for Shopware 6 has a clear focus: your products! The theme is designed for high-quality and detailed product photos because these are shown extra large in the PURE theme. Be it in the product list, in sliders or on the product detail page.
TopBar + header
In the TopBar you can present your customers with up to 3 USPs. The logo has no distance from the TopBar, which means that your logo can be connected directly to it to achieve a nice effect. If you want to have a distance, you can build this directly into your logo graphic.
Here you will find product boxes with an extra large product image and a small distance between the individual boxes, which creates a beautiful tiling effect. The product boxes are fully clickable and have a hover indicator at the bottom.
Product detail page
Here too, customers are presented with an extra-large product image with a special hover indicator. The tab titles are prominently and centered.
Are you satisfied with our theme and our service? Then rate the plugin in your Shopware account. With this you support us to develop further plugins and themes in the future. Many Thanks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can the USPs in the top bar be adjusted? Simply select the appropriate text module set in the administration under Settings> Snippets, search for "bst_pure" in the search bar and edit the corresponding snippet. You can customize both the icon (e.g. bst_pure_theme.top_bar.usp1.icon) and the text (bst_pure_theme.top_bar.usp1.text).
- Step 1: Installation and activation of plugin through plugin manager
- Step 2: Go to Sales Channel > Tab Theme > Change Theme > choose BstPureTheme6
- Step 3: May you have to clear your Cache and compile your Theme
Version 1.0.1Fix logo fit top styles to avoid overlay for higher images
Initial Release of the Theme