- Support by: Code 108
- Support available in:
- Order number: C108648265601348
- Manufacturer: Code 108
- Version: 1.0.1
- Last update: 12 May 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.06.2.2 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199
- user-friendly, responsive design
- modern, attractive design
- many configuration options
- social media icons in the footer
- sticky menu
- more than 30 different theme settings
- different header styles
- different account icons and shopping cart icons
- various footer styles
- Display of social media icons in the footer
- modern shopping cart button effects
Lite Passion Theme - Responsive, customizable and modern
The Lite Passion Theme from Code 108 is a responsive Shopware 6 theme. Thanks to the detailed documentation, fast support and seamless integration into your online shop, the theme is ideal for a quick introduction to Shopware 6.
Shopware 6 Theme - For developers and beginners
We have developed our Lite Passion Theme for Shopware 6 for both programmers and newcomers. The theme is perfect for setting up and maintaining a Shopware shop.
The Lite Passion Theme is available as:
- free trial version
- low-cost rental version
- full purchase version with free help
- as a comprehensive bundle with our plugins for an expanded range of functions
To make your start as easy as possible, we offer you a free trial version of the Lite Passion theme. You can also test the responsive Shopware 6 theme extensively in one of our demos: Lite Passion Theme Demos.
Responsive web design and customer journey
When developing the Lite Passion theme for Shopware, we focused on the most important areas in e-commerce. The theme adapts seamlessly to the screen resolution of your customer. No additional programming required!
In comparison to other themes, with the responsive Lite Passion Theme we focus on the central aspects of the customer journey. With the help of touchpoints, a modern design and fast loading times you can make the check-out process easier for the customer.
Features: Lite Passion Theme
Ease is important to us. This is also reflected in the name of our theme! A change of scenery is easy to implement with the Lite Passion Theme. Slim icons and the latest technology ensure that the theme can be quickly integrated into your existing or new shop. Our theme is constantly being developed to make it compatible with future Shopware 6 versions.
- The layout adapts perfectly to any situation
- Viewpoints ensure the perfect display on mobile devices
- Ready for the Mobile First Index: Equal content on desktop and mobile
- over 30 different settings
- different header and footer styles
- modern icon sets
- Sticky menu to support the customer journey
Documentation and support
Although we have designed the Lite Passion Theme efficiently and user-friendly, you can find detailed documentation at code108.de. Here you will find step-by-step instructions that will guide you through the installation and setup of the theme.
In addition, we guarantee fast support by email. Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions during the installation of the theme or about the features, we will be happy to help you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can I contact if I have problems installing the theme? Please send us a message to email@example.com. We will then get back to you shortly and support you with the installation of the theme.
- Will the theme also be compatible with future Shopware 6 versions? Our theme is constantly being developed so that you can also use it with future Shopware 6 versions.
- I want a specific feature for the theme. Is it possible to add a specific functionality to the theme? Please send us your feedback and your feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the feasibility, the desired functionalities will be implemented in future versions of our theme.
- I would like an individual design adjustment for my shop. Whom can I contact? We are happy to support you with individual adjustments for your shop. Please send us a message to email@example.com, and we can discuss further details.
- How do I install the theme? You find the installation instructions in the theme documentation: https://code108.de/themes/lite-passion/.
If you have any questions, please write us a message at any time.
Adjustments in the composer.json for SW 6.2
Adjustments before publication