Important: Please note that you must have an eBay Shop for the use of the "eBay article export" (at least one Basic Shop)
eBay Product Export
Have you ever wanted to set your items on eBay quickly and easily? But you have no time to log on to eBay and to insert the miserable information about an article by hand? Then think about the purchase of this plugin!
This plug-in allows you to easily and easily set your articles from the shop on eBay with just a few clicks via the shopware backend. It does not matter whether it is variant articles, simple variant articles or multi-variant articles. This plugin simply puts everything on eBay.
The entire article information from your shop will be taken over and inserted for an optimal article description on eBay. You can also automatically transfer information from the characteristic properties or the free-text fields (if available). The title and the description can of course also be modified and optimized especially for eBay. The eBay categories as well as the categories of your eBay shop are automatically imported into the backend and thus enable a simple assignment by clicking. After the selection of the eBay category the respective eBay article features are available.
Note: Set up variant articles and even multi-variant articles without any problems or limitations.
- An active eBay account and an established eBay shop
- General conditions for payment, shipping, and withdrawal must be created on eBay
- For some items to be set, an EAN and / or manufacturer number must be provided
Features & Benefits
- Complete processing takes place in your Shopware backend
- Import and Easily Assign the eBay Categories & Shop Categories (eBay Store Categories)
- Easily assign the category-dependent item features from eBay
- Convenient, easy to set, update, quit and reset your items
- Professional Responsive Template
- Template can be easily adapted via the Pluginmanager
- Template can also be customized to your needs, as the Smarty Template Engine is also used here (similar to the shopware template)
- Backend Widget & amp; Shopping Worlds Widget for displaying eBay reviews
- Support for variants & multivariables
- Images can also be transmitted depending on the version
- Inventory Balancing integrated
- Price proposal can be activated in the overview
- Active column in the overview
- Manufacturer's name before item description
- Template individually selectable for each article
- Support for eBay Plus
- Price proposal function
- Transfer of coating prices (pseudopreis)
- Mass data updating
- Display a dashboard showing the most important key figures for your eBay activities
- Import of articles created on eBay (the item numbers must be the same)
- and much more ...
With our "eBay Artikelexport" you do not have to worry about exporting the article data. Manage your quotations with just a few clicks, integrating the "eBay Artikelexport" seamlessly into their shopware backend.
Bring yourself up to date quickly
Already in the eBay article overview see which articles in ebay online, finished prepared or not yet edited. Four different symbols point out:
red dot = finished article
green dot = active article
Clock = prepared article (article data has been deposited but has not yet been posted on ebay)
gray dot = item not yet processed
Your profit always in view
With this plugin, you can not only set the items from your eBay store, you can also maintain the pinch while keeping an eye on your margin. Just hide the additional column "Marge" and automatically your profit, with each price change is calculated. Should you get into the negative range, you will receive an e-mail once a day.
The template in modern responsive design
With our "eBay Artikelexport" you also have a professional Responsive Template, which has been developed according to the latest standards and meets the latest requirements of eBay. This all of course on the smartphone and the tablet. The template can be conveniently customized in the backend in the plugin's own Theme Manager or customized to your needs.
If you are interested in an independent design, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Do you have questions about the plugin or the setup? Then look in our manual or write us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The software is installed via the Plugin Manager. Additionally you need an eBay Shop (at least one Basic Shop)