Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Support by: coolbax
- Support available in:
- Order number: cbax553704861119
- Manufacturer: coolbax
- Version: 3.0.3
- Last update: 5 Feb 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.8
- Direct integration into shopware
- Orders can be imported manually and automatically
- Rakuten orders can be processed like shop orders in Shopware order management
- automatic transmission of the tracking code (if available) and shipping address of the dealer
- Constant development and adaptation of the plugin
- Selection of the last import date and time
- Determine which orders should be imported by Rakuten
- Definition of the order and payment status of imported orders
- Definition of shops and customer groups to which the Rakuten orders are assigned
- Choice of standard shipping method and service provider (depending on the country possible)
- Matching the payment methods
- Determination of the shipping address of the dealer
- The external order number can be output on documents
- Update of inventory in the shop
- Automatic creation of cron jobs
- Orders can be evaluated using the Shopware statistics
- Detailed documentation (in German)
+++ WE WOULD LIKE TO ADVISE YOU THAT THE GERMAN MARKETPLACE RAKUTEN WILL CLOSE FROM OCTOBER 15 +++
+++ This plugin is an extension. The External Order Management plugin is required +++
Rakuten Order Import Connector
Open up new marketplaces and increase your reach and sales. Rakuten (formerly Tradoria), the third largest marketplace in Germany, offers you the perfect platform for this. Rakuten supports you individually and personally when selling on the Internet. In addition, retailers have free access to professional SEO services and content from Rakuten Academy. Use the awareness and reach for yourself and not only present your articles, but also strengthen your brand at the same time.
With our "Rakuten Orderimport" and our "External Order Management" you do not have to worry about importing the order data. It runs automatically and accepts all customer data quickly and reliably. As required, individual orders can also be imported into the system by hand. After each successful import, the order will be assigned a new order number, the order number of the Rakuten order will be retained and can be issued on the invoice if required. The inventory in the shop is also adapted and updated accordingly. An over-sale of items is therefore not possible.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic import of orders from Rakuten to the shop
- Automatic import of customer data from Rakuten into the shop
- Update of the stock in the shop
- Status Update the orders for Rakuten when the orders are shipped
- Automatically send the tracking code, if available
- NEW: The retailer's address data is transmitted when the shipment is compared
- Orders can be evaluated via the shopware statistics
- Shipping methods and shipping service providers can be deposited country-specific li>
Important: In order to balance the inventory in the shop, the article numbers from the shop must also be deposited on Rakuten. If the item numbers are not identical, the orders are imported, but no inventory is matched.
Always up to date
As soon as the order is dispatched, our extension not only transmits the status to Rakuten, but also transfers the tracking code for shipment tracking. You see, you can offer the Rakuten customers just as much service as your shop customers and without the extra cost! This saves you and your employees a lot of time and money.
Keep an eye on everything
Monitor your sales using the shopware statistics or the plugin "External Order Management". For this, you only need a separate customer group "Rakuten" and you can already evaluate your sales according to customer groups.
Ask questions You have questions about the plugin or the setup? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following order imports are also available:
The following list shows all order imports available in the Shopware Store. If you need a different connection to a marketplace, please send us an email to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- The assignment of the shipping methods is not enough for me. I would like to assign by weight, height or other criteria. Is that possible? In the standard setting of the plugin, you have the option of assigning different shipping types and service providers depending on the country. If you need other criteria, please contact us. We can extend the plugin individually according to your wishes. Write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I need the "External order management" plugin for? All external orders are imported into the external order management. After they have been imported there, they are generated in a Shopware order and can be processed as usual. All external orders are always imported, even if the customer e.g. has not completely filled in his address data. You then have the option to correct them and convert them into a Shopware order. Orders are not rejected.
- Are orders imported even if they contain items that are not in the shop? Yes, these orders, just like all other orders, are imported and converted into a Shopware order. The plugin takes over all the data it receives from Rakuten (e.g. prices, quantity, article names, etc.). In this case, the inventory in the shop is not compared.
- Will I still be charged if I use the plugin? No. No matter how many orders you pick up or compare or which function you want to use, there are no further costs. It is important that the "External order management" plugin must be installed and activated once (costs 95.00 euros / net)
- Is it difficult to connect Rakuten to Shopware? No. Our manual contains all the information you need to know to set up and use the plugin. A step-by-step guide describes how to find the respective access data. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or do not know any further.
- Are cancellations or returns compared? No, as soon as an order has been received in the backend, it will no longer be compared. If an order from Rakuten or the customer is subsequently canceled, the order in the backend must be adjusted manually. The same applies if you cancel or return the order in the backend. This information is not sent to Rakuten and has to be deposited manually with Rakuten. Only the shipping status of Rakuten is automatically compared.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Zuverlässig & benutzerfreundlich
Zuverlässig werden unsere Bestellungen in regelmäßigen Abständen automatisch eingelesen und der Bestellstatus upgedatet. Muss es allerdings mal schnell gehen, ist das manuelle importieren und abgleichen mittels Knopfdruck möglich. Wir empfinden es als sehr hilfreich, das man mittels der gespeicherten externen Bestellnummern die Bestellungen auch im Bestellmodul von Shopware finden können. Bei Unklarheiten hilft das Team von CoolBax schnell weiter.
Set the sender's address details of the dealer for an order to compare the shipping status
Improvement of performance
External article number from the marketplace is saved
Plugin brought on new plugin structure
Version 2.4.6Adresse Packstation wird jetzt besser gespeichert
Version 2.4.5Improved output of the log Small bug fixes
Version 2.4.4Shipping methods and shipping service providers can now also be stored country-specific Before that you have to update the external order management to version 2.6.8
Version 2.4.3Compatibility with Shopware 5.5.x made.
Version 2.4.2The entire plugin setting is also available in English.
Version 2.4.1Preparation for Shopware 5.5
Version 2.4.0Anpassung an neue API
Log functions improved, log entries more detailed
Important: Be sure to update the external order management!
Fehlermeldungen werden jetzt detaillierter im internen Logbuch gespeichert
Anpassung verschiedener Textbausteine
Abgleich des Versandstatus verbessert und detaillierte Fehlermeldung
Der Versanddienstleister kann jetzt für jede Bestellung individuell festgelegt werden.