Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: coolbax
- Support languages:
- Order number: cbax846665538742
- Manufacturer: coolbax
- Version: 3.0.5
- Last update: 6 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0
- Direct integration into shopware
- Orders can be imported automatically
- Real orders can be processed like shop orders in the Shopware order management
- automatic transmission of the tracking code (if available)
- Constant development and adaptation of the plugin
- Selection of the last import date and time
- Definition of the order and payment status of imported orders
- Definition of shops and customer groups to which the real orders are assigned
- Choice of standard shipping method and service provider (depending on the country possible)
- Matching the payment methods
- The external order number can be output on documents
- Update of inventory in the shop
- Automatic creation of cron jobs
- Orders can be evaluated using the Shopware statistics
- Detailed documentation
+++ This plugin is an extension. The External Order Management plugin is required +++
Idealo Order Import Connector
Open up new marketplaces and increase your reach and sales. Idealo, the leading German price comparison site, offers its customers a new function. With idealo direct purchase, the customer can place his orders directly on the platform. Use the awareness and reach for yourself and not only present your articles, but also strengthen your brand at the same time.
With our "Idealo Order Import" and our "External order management", you no longer have to worry about importing the order data.It runs automatically and handles all customer data quickly and reliably. If required, individual orders can also be imported into the system easily and quickly by hand. After each successful import, the order will be assigned a new order number, the Idealo order number will be retained and can be printed on the invoice if required. The stock in the shop will be adjusted and updated accordingly. An overselling of items is therefore not possible.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically import the orders from Idealo into the shop
- Automatic import of customer data from Idealo to the shop
- Update of the stock in the shop
- Status Update of orders at Idealo when the orders are shipped
- Automatically send the tracking code, if any
- Orders via the Shopware statistics evaluable
- NEW: Shipping methods and shipping service providers can be deposited country-specific
Important: In order to compare the stock in the shop, the article numbers from the shop must also be deposited on Idealo. If the article numbers are not identical, then the orders are imported, but no inventory is reconciled.
Always up to date
As soon as the order is shipped, our extension not only transmits the status to Idealo, but also passes the tracking code for tracking. As you can see, you can provide Idealo customers with just as much service as their shop customers, and at no extra cost! This saves you and your employees a lot of time and money.
Keep everything in sight
Monitor your sales using the Shopware statistic or plugin "External order management". All you need is a separately created customer group "Idealo" and you can evaluate your sales according to customer groups.
Do you have questions about the plugin or the setup? Then feel free to visit our manual or write us directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following order imports are also available:
The following list shows all order imports available in the Shopware Store. If you need a different connection to a marketplace, please send us an email to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- The assignment of the shipping methods is not enough for me. I would like to assign by weight, height or other criteria. Is that possible? In the standard setting of the plugin, you have the option of assigning different shipping types and service providers depending on the country. If you need other criteria, please contact us. We can extend the plugin individually according to your wishes. Write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I need the "External order management" plugin for? All external orders are imported into the external order management. After they have been imported there, they are generated in a Shopware order and can be processed as usual. All external orders are always imported, even if the customer e.g. has not completely filled in his address data. You then have the option to correct them and convert them into a Shopware order. Orders are not rejected.
- Are orders imported even if they contain items that are not in the shop? Yes, these orders, just like all other orders, are imported and converted into a Shopware order. The plugin takes over all data it receives from Idealo (e.g. prices, quantity, article names etc.). In this case, the inventory in the shop is not compared.
- Will I still be charged if I use the plugin? No. No matter how many orders you pick up or compare or which function you want to use, there are no further costs. It is important that the "External order management" plugin must be installed and activated once (costs 95.00 euros / net)
- Are cancellations or returns compared? No, as soon as an order has been received in the backend, it will no longer be compared. If an order from Idealo or the customer is subsequently canceled, the order in the backend must be adjusted manually. The same applies if you cancel or return the order in the backend. This information is not sent to Idealo and must be stored manually with Idealo. Only the shipping status is compared automatically to Idealo.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Tolles Plugin und super Support
Das Plugin ist, wenn richtig eingestellt, super und deckt genau das ab was wir von diesem erwartet haben. Aber was viel erwähnenswerter ist: Der Support von Coolbax sucht seines gleichen! Wir sind mehr als zufrieden mit Tool und Hersteller!
Import limit and import frequency adjusted
Data error during updating process fixed
Switch to the new Idealo API: Please create new API access data in your Idealo account and enter it in the plugin settings!
Idealo payment methods updated
Improvement of performance
Plugin brought on new plugin structure
Version 2.3.0Improved output of the log Small bug fixes
Version 2.2.9Shipping methods and shipping service providers can now also be stored country-specific Before that you have to update the external order management to version 2.6.8
Version 2.2.8Compatibility with Shopware 5.5.x made.
Version 2.2.7The entire plugin setting is also available in English.
Version 2.2.6Preparation for Shopware 5.5
Einstellung der Unterstützung von Shopware 4
Anpassung an neue API
Logfunktionen verbessert, Logeinträge detailierter
Fehlermeldungen werden jetzt detaillierter im internen Logbuch gespeichert
Abgleich des Versandstatus verbessert und detaillierte Fehlermeldung
Ersteinstellung des Plugin