Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is planned for Shopware 6
- Support by: coolbax
- Support languages:
- Order number: cbax999393188183
- Manufacturer: coolbax
- Version: 3.0.5
- Last update: 22 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.7.2
- Direct integration into shopware
- Orders can be imported manually and automatically
- Yatego orders can be processed like shop orders in Shopware order management
- Constant development and adaptation of the plugin
- Detailed documentation (in German)
- Selection of the last import date and time
- Definition of the order and payment status of imported orders
- Definition of shops and customer groups to which the Yatego orders are assigned
- Choice of standard shipping method and service provider (depending on the country possible)
- Matching the payment methods
- The external order number can be output on documents
- Update of inventory in the shop
- Automatic creation of cron jobs
- Orders can be evaluated using the Shopware statistics
+++ This plugin is an extension. The External Order Management plugin is required +++
Yatego Order import
Open up new marketplaces and increase your reach and sales. Certified retailers and retailers offer their goods in around 10,000 shops. Customers can choose from millions of articles on the platform. Secure payment methods such as PayPal, credit card payment, invoice purchase and the trust system iclear ensure a smooth purchase. Use the awareness and reach for yourself and not only present your articles, but also strengthen your brand at the same time.
With our "Yatego order import" and our "External Order Management" You do not have to worry about importing the order data. It runs automatically and accepts all customer data quickly and reliably. As required, individual orders can also be imported into the system by hand. After each successful import, the order is assigned a new order number, the Yatego order number is retained and can be issued on the invoice if necessary. The inventory in the shop is also adapted and updated accordingly. An over-sale of items is therefore not possible.
You see, you can offer the Yatego customers just as much service as your shop customers and without the extra cost! This saves you and your employees a lot of time and money.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic import of the orders from Yatego into the shop
- Automatic import of customer data from Yatego into the shop
- Update of the stock in the shop
- Orders can be evaluated via the shopware statistics
- NEW: Shipping methods and shipping service providers can be deposited country-specific
Important: In order to balance the stock in the shop, the article numbers from the shop must also be deposited on Yatego. If the item numbers are not identical, the orders are imported, but no inventory is matched.
Keep an eye on everything
Monitor your sales using the shopware statistics or the plugin "External Order Management". For this, you only need a separate customer group "Yatego" and you can already evaluate your sales according to customer groups.
Do you have questions about the plugin or the setup? Then look in our manual or write us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following order imports are also available:
The following list shows all order imports available in the Shopware Store. If you need a different connection to a marketplace, please send us an email to: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- The assignment of the shipping methods is not enough for me. I would like to assign by weight, height or other criteria. Is that possible? In the standard setting of the plugin, you have the option of assigning different shipping types and service providers depending on the country. If you need other criteria, please contact us. We can extend the plugin individually according to your wishes. Write us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I need the "External order management" plugin for? All external orders are imported into the external order management. After they have been imported there, they are generated in a Shopware order and can be processed as usual. All external orders are always imported, even if the customer e.g. has not completely filled in his address data. You then have the option to correct them and convert them into a Shopware order. Orders are not rejected.
- Are orders imported even if they contain items that are not in the shop? Yes, these orders, just like all other orders, are imported and converted into a Shopware order. The plugin takes over all data it receives from Yatego (e.g. prices, quantity, article names, etc.). In this case, the inventory in the shop is not compared.
- Will I still be charged if I use the plugin? No. No matter how many orders you pick up or compare or which function you want to use, there are no further costs. It is important that the "External order management" plugin must be installed and activated once (costs 95.00 euros / net)
- Is it difficult to connect Yatego to Shopware? No. Our manual contains all the information you need to know to set up and use the plugin. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or do not know any further.
- Are cancellations or returns compared? No, as soon as an order has been received in the backend, it will no longer be compared. If an order from Yatego or the customer is subsequently canceled, the order in the backend must be adjusted manually. The same applies if you cancel or return the order in the backend. This information is not sent to Yatego and must be deposited manually with Yatego. Only the shipping status is automatically compared to Yatego.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Super Plugin, macht alles was ich brauche.
Hilfe von Support sehr schnell: In der Nacht Fragen geschickt, ging schlafen, aufgewacht und Lösung schon in der Mailbox gehabt.
Adaptation to PHP 8.x
Error correction - plugin logger adapted
Adaptation to Shopware 5.7.x;
Error correction when reading in the articles
Improvement of performance
Plugin brought on new plugin structure
Version 2.4.0Improved output of the log Small bug fixes
Version 2.3.9Shipping methods and shipping service providers can now also be stored country-specific Before that you have to update the external order management to version 2.6.8
Version 2.3.8New payment method added "direct debit"
Version 2.3.7Compatibility with Shopware 5.5.x made.
Version 2.3.6The entire plugin setting is also available in English.
Version 2.3.5Preparation for Shopware 5.5
Anpassung an neue API
Log functions improved, log entries more detailed
Important: Be sure to update the external order management!
Version 2.3.2Fehlermeldungen werden jetzt detaillierter im internen Logbuch gespeichert
Neue Basis für den Bestellimport
Der Versanddienstleister kann jetzt für jede Bestellung individuell festgelegt werden.