Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Widas ID GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: cidaa60233132980f
- Manufacturer: Widas ID GmbH
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 16 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1.06.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.4.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.5.0 – 126.96.36.199
- More comfort through modern, convenient registration procedures
- Security through functions such as API security, integrated fraud detection
- GDPR-compliant identity management from Germany for Europe and the world
- Free of charge for all providers
- Login and Registration page individually customizable
- Passwordless login with device biometrics, one-time passwords etc.
- Social logins
- Single sign on across all channels
- API security based on OIDC and OAuth2
With the plugin cidaas for Shopware, users can uniformly register via their digital service using one of the 16 modern, out-of-the-box login methods, such as social login, device biometrics or one-time passwords. They create an identity across all channels, single sign-on and strong protection of your user data based on the OpenID Connect and OAuth2 standards.
Social Login Provider: You can activate and add any social login provider based on the standards. E.g.
About cidaas by Widas ID GmbH
cidaas is the most modern and most secure cloud identity and access management platform in Europe. Thanks to cidaas, you create one identity per user across all your channels. With extensive functions, you offer your users excellent convenience in authentication and authorization, an exceptional user experience, personalized interactions and secure access to your services. cidaas is based on the OAuth2.0 and OpenID Connect standards, ensures strong API security and, with integrated fraud detection, a safe journey across all your business channels.
- Download the plugin in the Shopware store or in the Plugin manager in your Shopware Admin site
- Install & activate the plugin in Shopware Admin > settings > System > Plugins
- In the plugin section of Shopware Admin, click the three dots next to the plugin and navigate to Plugin Config page
- In order to fill in the details of the cidaas Plugin Config page, some configuration must be done in the cidaas Admin Dashboard. Navigate to the cidaas Admin Dashboard of your cidaas instance. Create a new app (OAuth2 Client) for your Shopware Store. How to do this we show here: https://docs.cidaas.de/manage-applications/app-settings.html
- Now transfer the fields from the newly created app (e.g. Client ID) to the corresponding field on the cidaas Shopware Plugin Config page.
- The remaining fields that need to be filled out on the cidaas Shopware Plugin Config page, like the Authz URL, can be found in the Endpoints tab of the cidaas Admin Dashboard.(https://docs.cidaas.de/endpoints/oauth2-endpoints.html)
Further details and a complete configuration guide can be found in our developer documentation: https://docs.cidaas.de/extension/cidaas_as_extension.html
- Added Cidaas end session on logout
1. User identification based on sub rather than email
2. Updation of shopware profile with respect to Cidaas
3. Inclusion of Support for email change
Fixes for Shopware 6.4
cidaas for Shopware initial version