Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: codegiganten GmbH
- Support languages:
- Order number: cogi266811123323
- Manufacturer: codegiganten GmbH
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 31 Aug 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Integration of social media channels in the footer
- Individual color settings for the background and for the font
- Create and show informations in the footer
- Show products in footer
With the help of our plugin “Footer Kit” it is possible to customize the footer of the shop. The footer can be divided into 4 areas: navigation, information, shipping methods / payment methods and the bottom footer. In the areas mentioned before, the background color and font color such as the vertical and horizontal spacing can be customized.
Navigation area: Contains the standard navigation of Shopware with its own color adjustments and a background image.
Information area: Depending on your choice, information blocks or products can be displayed here. For the products, you can choose between choosing your own products or displaying the latest products.
Shipping methods / payment methods: The icons of the active shipping and payment methods can be displayed in this area.
Bottom footer: Social media channels can be displayed here as an icon and own links for external sites. You can also display your own company logo and the standard VAT text from Shopware.
Shopware 6 is evolving rapidly, so we also keep up to date and are constantly working on our plugins and themes to improve them. If you have any problems or need help with the installation, we are available for help and advice: https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/
codegiganten GmbH is your competent partner for the development of your Shopware 6 online shop! Do you need a special plugin or theme, which is not yet available in the store? No problem! Please contact us at any time at email@example.com or via https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.
You have decided to use our plugin? Thanks a lot! Now only the simple installation follows.
- Download the plugin from the store
- Log into your Shopware 6 administration area and navigate to Settings > System > Plugins
- Click on the "Upload Plugin" button and select the downloaded extension
- Use the menu next to the extension to install it and the button to activate it
- Set optional useful parameters in the plugin configuration
- The plugin is now active and the functions are usable!
The settings for the plugin can be found under Content > Footer Kit.
If you need help, we are always available at firstname.lastname@example.org and https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.