- Support by: codegiganten GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: cogi525262329523
- Manufacturer: codegiganten GmbH
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 8 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0
- Automatic recognition of the country via IP address (IP4)
- Data protection compliant through IP anonymization
- Show shipping costs in the shopping cart even before the customer enters his address or logs in
- Manual change of the active country at any time
- Free IP country mapping API integrated
Our plugin GeoIP - Country Detection via IP-Address helps you to show your customers the expected shipping costs in the shopping cart before they even enter an address. For this purpose, the country is determined via the anonymized IP4 address of your customer, which is then used for the calculation of shipping costs using the Rule Builder in the shopping cart. You do not need to do anything other than to maintain your shipping costs and activate the plugin. The Plugin takes care of the rest.
Besides the automatic recognition of the country, the store customer can also adjust the country manually via a dropdown in the header. This is helpful in case the detection did not work 100% or the store customer wants to order for a different country than the one he is currently in.
Shopware 6 is developing fast, so we also stay up to date and are constantly working on our plugins and themes to improve them. If you have any problems or need help with the installation, we are at your disposal: https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/
codegiganten GmbH is your competent partner for the development of your Shopware 6 online shop! Do you need a special plugin or theme, which is not yet available in the store? No problem! Please contact us at any time via email@example.com or https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.
You have decided to use our plugin? Thanks a lot! Now the only thing left is the simple installation.
- Download the plugin from the store
- Log into your Shopware 6 administration area and navigate to Settings > System > Plugins
- Click on the "Upload Plugin" button and select the downloaded extension
- Use the menu next to the extension to install it and the switch to activate it
- The plugin is now active and the features can be used!
If you need help, we are always available at firstname.lastname@example.org and https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.