- Support by: codegiganten GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: cogi604893345668
- Manufacturer: codegiganten GmbH
- Version: 1.2.7
- Last update: 29 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.2.0
- Clear and tidy
- Focus on usability
- Article picture slider
- Sticky navigation
Tulip is the perfect theme for elegant and organized online shops. It can be perfectly adapted to the corporate design of your company using customisable colours. When developing Tulip, we focused on ease of use on all devices - desktop, tablet and smartphone.
The navigation has been extended by a simple megamenu, which automatically displays the category image when you move the mouse over a category. In addition, the navigation is flexible and accompanies the user even after long scrolling through your product catalogue.
Shopware 6 is developing fast, so we also stay up to date and are constantly working on our themes and plugins to improve them. If you have any problems or need help with the installation, we are at your disposal: https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/
codegiganten GmbH is your competent partner for the development of your Shopware 6 online shop! Do you need a special plugin or theme, which is not yet available in the store? No problem! Please contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org or https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.
You've chosen Tulip? Thank you so much! Now only the simple installation is left.
- Download the theme from the store
- Log into your Shopware 6 administration area and navigate to Settings > System > Plugins
- Click on the "Upload Plugin" button and select the downloaded Tulip Theme
- Use the menu next to the theme to install it and the switch to activate it
- In the left menu, navigate to your desired sales channel (e.g. "Storefront") and click on the "Theme" tab
- Click on "Change Theme" and select your new Tulip Theme
- The theme is now active! Now you can adjust the colors via "Edit Theme" and upload your logo
If you need any help, we are always available at email@example.com and https://codegiganten.de/kontakt/.
Minor CSS improvements
Show list price in categories
Header is always on top of other elements (z-index)
- CSS Fixes
- Strike price on detail page
- Update for Shopware 6.2.0+
- Removed duplicate product name on detail page
- Bugfix: Display of slider navigation
- Breadcrumb enabled
- Breacrumb can be integrated into pages via shoppin experiences
- Show submenu items either as megamenu or standard dropdown (By setting under Category Details > Use Megamenu)
- New configuration options for plugin
- Product Quick View (optional)
- Overwriting template blocks only in assigned sales channel
First version in the Store