- Version 1.2.1
- Last update 16 Aug 2019
- Support from Commerce Care d.o.o.
5.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.4
Simplifying the customer journey from landing on your page to making the purchase without omitting any of the important steps can be a difference between average sales and sales in millions. The Homepage Filter brings the power of filtering your goods or services directly in front of your potential customer - to your homepage. It will enable your customers to quickly find what they are looking for without the fear of them not being able to find their desired products hence navigating away with quite bad impressions.
- Filter all your categories and subcategories
- Place the filter as a Shopware Shopping Worlds element
- Easily manipulate the visibility on different viewports
- All currently active filters are included in the Homepage Filter
- Style it easily as any other element in the shop
- Bring the customers directly to the desired results page right from the homepage
- Customers narrow or broaden filtering by any category, subcategory, property, or review score
Help your customers to find what they are looking forToo many times, a potential customer comes to your online shop with a specific article in mind but navigates away after endless clicks and journeys through vast categories. Surely, the existing filtering options on the listing page help in narrowing down, but the ability to offer customers those powers when they are fresh and without the obstruction of other articles will go a long way in improving the customer experience and overall opinion about your shop.
Peace of Mind with the Shopping Worlds elementSetting up your online shop is not a small feat, so we at Commerce Care d.o.o. are dedicated to ensuring that our plugins simplify, not complicate your life. You can decide the position and the viewports the Homepage Filter will appear on with the simplicity of working with the Shopping Worlds elements. Size and placement is easily configured through the Shopping Worlds interface, while the style is adopted from your currently enabled theme.
Dependency function activated for properties and error checked.
Dependency function activated for properties.
Homepage filter working if Auto reload is set in Filter configuration
Added the ability not to show the category field in a filter.