- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 15 Jan 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from COMPRA GmbH
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.2
With its Shopware Integration, eEvolution® offers all operators of the Shopware eCommerce solution a full, bidirectional connection of the shop to the eEvolution® enterprise software. This ensures a smooth coupling of shop and ERP system at all levels.
The eEvolution® Shopware Integration (ESI) is not a classic plugin in Shopware, but a separate module of the eEvolution® software, which initiates the bidirectional data exchange via a time-triggered or manually triggered push and pull mechanism. The eEvolution® database connects via a direct, secure access to the Shopware database. There is a direct data exchange.
Administration of integration
The ESI is managed via an administration interface. Basic settings are configured with checkboxes or a corresponding entry.
Subshops and multi-shops
The ESI is designed to connect any number of sub- and/or multi-shops. For this purpose, separate profiles can be created for each shop, which regulate one transfer per shop. In addition, a profile can differ between a B2B or B2C shop or different languages.
Flexibility and individuality
The interface is characterized by being flexible and individually expandable. Over 15 years of interface development have taught us that every customer has different requirements and claims. Therefore, with our integration we have created a possibility with which you can realize almost any individual requirement. The following list includes several examples of these individual requirements, which we already implemented in the integration.
An overview of some features
General article comparison
- Transfer of article numbers, article names, article texts, quantity keys, product groups, packaging and price units, prices, graduated prices, weights and volumes, EAN numbers, stocks, etc.
- Transfer of classifications of categories and properties
- Additional information such as various article images, PDF documents, videos, ZIP files and other file formats
- Manufacturers and related manufacturer information can be transferred easily
- Presentation and transfer of eEvolution® article variants and bills of materials
- Serial and batch number-managed items may also be available in the shop
Additional eBusiness parameters and valuesIn addition to the above mentioned basic article information, specific eBusiness settings of the articles from eEvolution® can also be transferred to the shop. These include in particular:
- content quantity and content unit
- limited time availability
- RRP prices and instructions
- island surcharge for shipping
- mark for promotion and discontinued articles
- cross-selling notes and articles
Article prices and conditions
- default sales prices as well as graduated prices will be handed over
- Temporary or permanent sale prices
- strike through prices
- basic prices for quantity and unit
- differentiated transfer of exclusive and/or inclusive prices (B2B/B2C)
If different images are stored on an individual article in the eEvolution® via the image and/or file function, a conversion/scaling to image sizes in accordance with the Shopware standard is automatically carried out according to stored rules in the background.
Stocks can be transferred from eEvolution® to Shopware. You can determine the time intervals of the transfer yourself.
- Physical, reserved, available, offered inventory
- Transfer of customer data from the shop
- Automatic creation of new customers in eEvolution®
- Transfer of von differing shipping and billing addresses from the shop
- Possibility to transfer updated customer data from eEvolution® into the shop
- Assignment and transfer of predetermined/preferred customer payment methods into the shop
Transfer of orders and order status
- Shop orders are automatically transferred to eEvolution®
- Shop orders are transferred with a defined order type
- Different shipping and billing addresses can be used per order
- Free texts from the shopping cart can be transferred if required
- Automatic duplicate check when creating a new customer from the shop
- All payment and shipping information can also be automatically transferred per order to the eEvolution® software
- Changes to the order status can be communicated to the customer from eEvolution® and/or transferred to the shop order
- Automatic transer of the updated order status from eEvolution® into the shop
- Automatic transfer of tracking codes from eEvolution® into the shop
Customer payments and easy processing
When using the eEvolution® accounting system, incoming payments can be recognized by the automatic bank statement import module (ABI) and assigned to the customer. Thus, for example, payments made by prepayment can easily trigger an clearance of a delivery or also orders paid via PayPal can be processed automatically from the shop, to the picking, the follwing payment processing until the shipping process.
For additional information visit www.eevolution.de
Contact & Support
- Consulting (eCommerce strategy)
- Realization of eCommerce projects for B2B and B2C
- Interface development
- Custom plugin development
- Third Party software integrations
- Shopware training
- Technical support