- Version 3.1.5
- Last update 12 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from 8select
5.2.17 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.4
The Human Experience Platform 8.HX is a powerful SaaS solution for scalable, human-created product recommendations, that you can seamlessly integrate with your shopware shop via Plug&Play. 8.HX makes human expertise (e.g. from you, product experts, shop assistants, influencers) visible and experienceable for your customers in the online shop.
The feature 8.SET generates sales-strong, dynamic product sets (e.g. in the fashion vertical: outfits, accessory sets) and presents them along the entire customer journey. Well-founded recommendations, based on your personal retailer expertise, lead to conversions, to larger shopping baskets and turn new customers into resellers.
On average, online merchants achieve 39% larger shopping carts with their customers, who include 8.HX in their purchases, as well as sustainable sales growth of up to 8% in relation to total sales. Thanks to the unique content-based Plug&Play solution, you get product sets created especially for your shop with minimized time on your site: without any lead time for the collection of historical data, without minimum traffic and without tying up resources on your site - full performance directly after installation!
Our customers include VAUDE, Najoba, mister*lady, all4golf, HSE24, Betty Barclay, Ulla Popken, Peek&Cloppenburg and mirapodo.
You can find detailed information on our website. There you can also book a Guided Demo and let us check your online shop free of charge for its cross-selling potential >>>8select.com
NOTE: The plugin is a connector to connect your shopware shop with 8select. You have to register to use it on our website (https://www.8select.com).
- 39% larger shopping carts and 8& more turnover on average
- High-performance cross-selling across all industries
- No maintenance effort
- Long-lasting product sets thanks to successor products
- Comprehensive reporting functions and performance analysis
- Scalability: Data enrichment and AI data preparation by 8select
- Set templates: By using attributes during set creation, you can cover a range of products of your choice with just one set, without having to build new sets
- Touchpoints: Expert based product recommendations and personalised cross-selling at all touchpoints along the entire customer journey (Onsite & Offsite: online shop, emails, social media etc.)
- Performance Manager: The integrated dashboard gives you a real-time overview of the performance of your product sets
- Reporting: Anonymous customer interaction data provides valuable insights into purchasing behavior: e.g. which product characteristics are important to customers when buying?
- Product Set Manager: Get an overview of all product sets or create or edit your own sets
- Widget Manager: configure the 8select modules to match the individual corporate design of your online shop (e.g. button colour)
- Business Rules Manager: Set rules to manage your recommendations, prioritize by brand or product line, and control marketing activities
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Ein Pflicht Plugin
Das Plugin läuft sauber und die Installation war simpel. Bei Fragen, Anregungen und Vorschlägen hat Hr. Stiefel und sein sympathisches Team immer ein offenes Ohr – auch wenn es einmal nicht direkt um das Plug-In geht. Ich bin der Meinung, jeder der Waren vertreibt sollte es einfach ausprobieren. Die Kosten sind fair und der Arbeitsaufwand ist minimal. Besser als das Bundle-Plugin von Shopware direkt.
Klasse Erweiterung, funktioniert einwandfrei!
Installation manualThe installation of the plugin is very simple. If you need help, take a look at the installation guide for the plugin. We will be happy to accompany you during the installation and are also available for all other questions concerning the installation. You can reach us at +49 (0)941 20 609 6-10 and by e-mail at email@example.com.
Your 8select team
- Bug fixed: which prevented 8.SET from being displayed inside the tab position
- additional bug fixed: which could interfere with variant change under mobile devices
- Bug fixed: that could interfere with the variant change under mobile devices
- Bug fixed: that caused the SYS HTML Container content to be output incorrectly at the "CSS selector" position
- Code customizations based on static code analysis output performed by Shopware Plugin Manager
Version 3.1.1- the product export now also contains category paths with only one level 3.1.1 changelog @ GitHub
- Migration for Plugin Update 2 to 3
- dynamic widget positioning via CSS
Migration for Plugin Update 2 to 3
Customers with active plugin version 2 can upgrade to the new plugin version 3 seamlessly and without data loss with this update.
dynamic widget positioning via CSS
The SYS-PSV widget can now be placed anywhere on the item detail page using CSS selectors.
Attention! An upgrade from version 2 to version 3 is currently not possible. All settings would be lost. Please be patient to upgrade to version 3!
The export now ignores incorrectly configured or corrupt article attributes at database level.
Attention! An upgrade from version 2 to version 3 is currently not possible. All settings would be lost. Please wait a few more days to upgrade to version 3!
In version 3 we have completely revised the connection of Shopware to the 8select CSE.
The configuration of the CSE (product processing) is now carried out exclusively via the MCON. This allows us to make the configuration process easier and more fluid for you in the future.
Product data transfer has been further improved, reducing the load on your server and database.
The 8select CSE supports only one currency for the time being. With this bugfix the 8select transaction tracking always uses the correct normalized price, even if the shop has multiple currencies active.
The update script of plugin version < 2.0.0 to >= 2.0.0 is now able to handle data base users that are not allowed to edit database triggers.
Exported category paths are unique now.
The export now adds all category paths instead of just one.
We have added a new product export format. Now you can create Dynamic Product Sets based on Shopware productdetails, -attributes, -filters and configurator groups.