- Version 1.0.59
- Last update 14 Feb 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from customweb
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.6
wallee is a PCI compliant payment hub. This means you can integrate your preferred PSP via a standardized interface.
Should you require to add on further payment methods, this is not an issue. Activate these directly in your wallee account. Apart from your payment processes, wallee also creates PDF documents for invoices which you can print via Cloud Printing.
Quickly and immediately accept the following and other payment methods in your shop at attractive conditions (https://app-wallee.com/pricing) and in the Collecting process via a contract.
- Credit Card (VISA / MasterCard from 1.4%)
- TWINT (1.3%)
- ISR Payment Slips with automated dunning and automatic payment matching for Invoices and Prepayment
- Secure Invoice in Germany / Switzerland / Austria
- PostFinance E-Finance / PostFinance Card
- iDEAL (0.9%)
- Giropay (1.4%)
- Sofort (0.9%)
- Bancontact (1.4%)
- SEPA Debit (insecure) (10 ct)
Increase your conversion
The payment forms are completely integrated into the checkout (no forwarding to the payment page). All payment details are transferred directly to wallee and stored there securely. All sensitive credit card details are never stored on your server. Convince yourself by watching our demo.
Paying with just one click: The payment details of your customers are securely stored on wallee’s servers. This enables the returning customer to not have to enter their details again when proceeding to checkout.
Aside from the payment processes, wallee simplifies other tasks for you as a merchant. You are able to edit invoices through the integrated invoice editor or by editing them in your own terms. wallee has a complete dunning process, a Cloud Printing integration as well as an integration to Slack to inform you about failed payments.
You can find a detailed description about our features here on our features page
The plugin is made available for you free of charge.
wallee ist PCI level 1 compliant. This means that we can accept credit cards directly in your shop and process them directly in your shop without forwarding them to a payment page.
In order for your to be able to use the plugin, you will need the following:
- You need a wallee Account.
- This Shopware Plugin
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Sehr günstige Möglichkeit Zahlungsmittel aller Art zu integrieren. Die Jungs von customweb bieten einen hervorragenden und schnellen Support.
Ein Problem bei dem die E-Mails nicht vom Supshopshop sondern vom Hauptshop gesendet wurde, wurde innerhalb eines Tages behoben und das Plugin geupdatet. Absolut Top!
The plugin can be installed directly from the plugin manager in Shopware. Once you setup your wallee credentials the plugin willautomatically synchronize the payment methods and your settingsfrom wallee.
A step by step integration guide can be found on our github shopware page.
An extensive documentation about wallee and the setup of the services can be found on our Documentation Section.In case this resources do not help you or you requrie additional information please do not hesitate to contact our Support or Sales Department.
Fix concurrency issues if the payment failed.
- Update SDK to latest version.
- Disable charge retries of transactions.
Fix bug preventing the download of documents.
Update SDK to latest version.
Allow processing of baskets with only shipping amount.
Fix bug in webhook processing.
Improve processing of webhook requests.
Add compatibility to VIO.Negative Versandkosten plugin.
Improve compatibility to Net Inventors EasyCoupon plugin.
Add compatibility to Net Inventors EasyCoupon plugin.
- Add compatibility to Shopware 5.6.
- Update SDK to latest version.
Improve behavior of transaction timeouts while customer is in checkout.
Version 1.0.45Collect device data to prevent fraud, to detect the user’s language and time zone.
- Change the order status if a transaction is voided.
- Update the documentation.
Version 1.0.43Add missing database indexes.
Version 1.0.40Update SDK to latest version.
Version 1.0.39- Fix bug leading to database integrity constraint violations.- Fix bug leading to order email being sent multiple times.
Version 1.0.37Prevent integrity constraint violation.
Version 1.0.36Fix concurrency issue leading to inconsistent order statuses.
Version 1.0.31Do not set customer ID for guest checkouts.
Version 1.0.30Fix a bug in payment method risk management.
Version 1.0.29Improve handling of unavailable payment gateway server.
Version 1.0.28Send order emails with template of correct subshop.
Version 1.0.27Improve user information about failed order creation.
Version 1.0.25Fix some bugs regarding error logging.
Version 1.0.24Update documentation.
Version 1.0.23Add settings to customize the order statuses for authorized and completed payment transactions.
Version 1.0.21Improve performance of risk management.
Version 1.0.20Add compatibility with Shopware 5.5.
Version 1.0.18Fix a bug miscalculating the line items when the customer's country was tax free.
Version 1.0.17Improve the webhook request processing controller and its error handling.
- Allow customers to download refund documents.
- Update SDK to latest version.
Version 1.0.14Add compatibility to Shopware 5.4.
- Improve recovery in case of errors.
- Changes for updated resource handling.
- Improve performance of risk management.
Version 1.0.12Update wallee SDK to latest version.
- Send article variants as line item attributes to the payment gateway.
- Make sure to scroll to the payment form if the validation of the entered data fails.
- Fix an issue leading to an empty cart instead of the thank you page.
- Prevent the order email from being sent multiple times.
- Update the wallee SDK to the latest version.
- Set the order's pending status on order creation.
- Fix issues with unknown language codes.
- Update wallee SDK to latest version.
Version 1.0.7Improve handling of unknown language codes.
- Hide the payment form when it is empty.
- Hide the payment methods that are not available to the customer.
- Show the failure reason of a denied payment.
- Update the customer information in the shop with the data entered during the payment process.
- Show a loading indicator in the transaction tab in the backend.
- Allow to update transaction information manually in the backend.
- Add the option to delete the order after its payment has failed.