- Version 220.127.116.11.43
- Last update 4 Dec 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from customweb
5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.3
Accept credit card payments as well as other payment methods such as debit cards (PostFinance, Maestro, etc.), eWallets (PayPal, Moneybookers, etc.) and web-banking payment methods (PostFinance E-Finance, sofortüberweisung, ELV/giropay, iDeal, Mister Cash, and many more) in your Shopware shop with no big effort.
The Shopware Barclaycard Smartpay Payment Plugin supports the authorisation methods IFrame and Payment Page (the payment page can be customized using your shop template).
The Shopware Barclaycard Smartpay Payment Plugin also supports capturing, cancellation and refund. This means that you can process payments directly from the administration interface of the shop and no longer have to log into the back-end of Barclaycard Smartpay. This simplifies the payment processing a lot.
This module of customweb supports the following payment method:
- Credit and Debit cards
- Direct Debits (ELV)
- Direct E-Banking
- Finnish E-Banking
- Bank Transfer
- Discover Card
- Diners Club
- Carte Bancaire
- Sepa Direct Debits
- Direct Debits (Netherlands)
This module supports the following features:
- iFrame: Process payments without redirection (fully PCI DSS SAQ A compliant authorization).
- Payment Page: Your customers will be redirected to a payment page to process the payment.
- Dynamic Template: Use a dynamically loaded template to adapt the payment page to the layout of the shop.
- Transaction Management: Create and issue credit notes directly from your shop.
- Subscription: This plugin is compatible with the shopware Abo Commerce.
- Alias Manager / Token System: Save credit card data (PCI-compliant storage) during the payment process.
If you have previously installed the plugin via the Sellxed Store (https://www.sellxed.com/shop) we have a detailed Installation Instruction (https://www.sellxed.com/de/blog/sellxed-plugins-im-shopware-marketplace) that shows you how to migrate to the marketplace version.
Please find the extensive integration manual online: https://www.sellxed.com/shop/en/chf/software/manual/index/en/shopware-barclaycard-smartpay-zahlungs-plugin.html