Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension or theme can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Danvin Webentwicklung
- Support languages:
- Order number: danvi63328322156
- Manufacturer: Danvin Webentwicklung
- Version: 1.2.4
- Last update: 3 Dec 2020
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.0.06.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.4.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.5.0 – 188.8.131.52
Shopware Responsive Theme
The sympl. Responsive Theme is a simple Shopware theme, designed for the fashion industry but also suitable for other areas.
A tidy listing
The listing was completely cleaned up. No unnecessary lines or backgrounds. By slight effects while browsing, the user still has the feeling that he feels picked up and craving shopping.
The product in the foreground
At the sympl. Theme we put the product in the foreground. Thus on the detail page. The picture is clearly the center here. Other elements are in the background. But nevertheless the price is directly visible and the shopping cart button encourages the user to buy directly.
Individual icon set
The theme has an individual icon set. It is perfectly tailored to the theme and thus sets itself apart from the crowd.
The theme can also be tailored to your project. Just get in touch with us.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
- Add noopener to external links
- Add title to external links
- Made Shopware 6.3 ready
- New function for topbar styling
- Logo is now exactly centered
- Product card styling
- Code refactor
- Bugfix to install the theme without problems
Change plugin structure for newer versions
- Einige Bugfixes und Optimierungen
First release of shopware 6 Sympl. theme