- Version 1.1.0
- Last update 29 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Smart Dato
6.1.3 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 6.2.2
A visitor wants to select or change a filter at the end of the page and has to scroll up again or click on "up" to do that? With our plugin this is a thing of the past!
If you scroll down in an article list the filter selection gets locked to the upper edge of the screen (sticky). This allows permanent access to the filter selection while scrolling in article lists.
- The filter is locked at the upper edge of the window when scrolling in the shop
- Customer satisfaction is increased because all filter options are visible at all times and adjustments can be made quickly
- Compatible with Shopware 6
- Increases the usability of your shop
- Compatible with Trusted Shop Review Badge
If other elements are displayed in the left column, e.g. Trusted Shop Review Badge, then the filter background color has to be configured and must correspond to the background color of the left column in the shop. This enables a clean and attractive display of the filters while scrolling.
For 6.1.5 the filters and Trusted Shop Badge become both sticky and scroll down together.