- Support by: Smart Dato
- Support available in:
- Order number: dato199633800189
- Manufacturer: Smart Dato
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 25 May 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.3 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.1.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Hide properties individually from the filter
- Easy configuration
- Properties can be entered without restriction, without having to use them as filter
The article properties are always automatically transferred to the filter group. However, not everything that is good for the article detail page always belongs in the filter.
With the help of this plugin, individual filters can be deactivated for the entire shop. In addition, it is also possible to hide the already preset filters such as manufacturer and price.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I installed the "Personalized filter / hide properties individually" and the "Configure filter individually per category" plugin to test which plugin is better suited for me, but unfortunately the plugins do not work as expected. If you have installed both plugin versions to personalize the filter bar, especially for testing purposes, it is important to activate only one of the two plugins at a time. As both plugins refer to the same function, it might lead to some restrictions if they are both activated at the same time.