- Support by: Smart Dato
- Support available in:
- Order number: dato228262464945
- Manufacturer: Smart Dato
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 25 May 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.1.0 – 220.127.116.11
- Define properties for filters individually PER CATEGORY
- Properties can be entered without restriction, without having to use them as filters
- The entire filter block can easily be hidden
- Simple configuration
The article properties are always automatically transferred to the filter group. However, not everything that is good for the article detail page always belongs in the filter.
With the help of this plugin, the filter block can be adjusted individually per category. This allows you to configure a user-friendly and value-adding filter for each category page. In addition, it is also possible to hide or show the already preset filters such as manufacturer and price.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I installed the "Personalized filter / hide properties individually" and the "Configure filter individually per category" plugin to test which plugin is better suited for me, but unfortunately the plugins do not work as expected. If you have installed both plugin versions to personalize the filter bar, especially for testing purposes, it is important to activate only one of the two plugins at a time. As both plugins refer to the same function, it might lead to some restrictions if they are both activated at the same time.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Einfach zu bedienen, verrichtet einwandfreie Arbeit, Support antwortet schnell. Top!
Ein paar weitere Features wie Sortierung der Filter Werte sowie bestimmen der Filter Dropdown Reihenfolge würden das Plugin noch abrunden. ;-)
After the installation of the plugin, all filter settings are located in the respective category and can be individually adjusted there.