This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Voric Solutions
- Support available in:
- Order number: dersk99485991956
- Manufacturer: Voric Solutions
- Version: 1.1.0
- Last update: 26 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0
- "htaccess" password protection as plugibn
- access the shop with your backend credentials - no extra credentials you have to remember
- exclude single ips or entire ip ranges from the password prompt
- configure each store front separately
With this plugin you can hide your entire shop behind a password prompt.
Ideal for development and staging environments that have to be excluded from search engine crawlers and may not be visible to customers. Without entering valid credentials the shop will not deliver any content along with the HTTP status code 401 to prevent web crawlers from indexing generic login pages.
The login uses the Shopware accounts; this way, every enabled backend user can log in with his credentials. Single ips as well as ip ranges can be excluded from the password prompt to enable any connected 3rd party systems to continue to work properly even if they do not support HTTP basic auth.
After the installation of this plugin, the password protection is not yet active. Only after activating it in the plugin setting it becomes active. For testing purposes you may want to enable the protection for the frontend only to test if everything is working correctly (to prevent yourself from being locked out of your backend). If everything is working as expected, you can then also enable it for the backend if you wish to do so.
In the allowed ips setting you can enter comma separated ips or ranges. Examples: