Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Firebear Studio
- Support languages:
- Order number: Fireb68039591658
- Manufacturer: Firebear Studio
- Version: 1.0.14
- Last update: 20 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.4.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.5.0 – 184.108.40.206
- The extension by the renown import and export provider for Magento 2
- The updates will be coming rapidly allowing for more convenience
- Initial release as a portion of the full extension price
- Product properties you have created can be imported and export along with products
- Product categories can be imported and export along with products
- Product image media files can be import and export along with products
- Custom product properties with customized names can be mapped with your Shopware product properties
Help us assist you better, and decide which features to develop next.
Each voice of your feedback helps us deliver the better solution for you. Spend two minutes to save hours of management time in future.
What is Improved Import for Shopware 6
Improved Import & Export by Firebear Studio is an extension for Shopware 6 stores. Improved Import's aim is to simplify import and export processes allowing you to work with multiple file types, different kinds of data, and provide you with the necessary convenience tools.
The current version of the extension is only a start, which lets you import and export products using CSV files with possibility to map custom values and attributes. Improved Import and Export extension will be developed rapidly to cover Shopware orders, customers, and other entities, as well as XML, XLSX, Json, ODS, and other file types.
How Improved Import & Export works
Once installed the extension is found under the Settings section of your Shopware 6 administrator panel and is named Improved Import & Export. When you navigate into the extension page, you first select whether you want to import or export the data.
When exporting, you first select the entity you want to export. Then, proceed with selecting the output format. After, you configure the file delimiters and separators if necessary. At last, you start the export procedure.
When the export is finished, you get the link to download the exported file, and the Improved Import & Export log is updated with the new entry describing when you have performed the export.
When importing, you first select the entity you want to import into your store. Then, you proceed with uploading a file you want to import. Here you can also specify the custom delimiters if used in the uploaded file. After, you can drag and drop columns from the file you are importing to the relevant Shopware product attributes, - this comes in handy if you are importing files your supplier sends you. You can also automatically match the columns from your file with the Shopware product attributes.
For example, if you need the product 'name', and your supplier uses 'product_title' attribute instead, - you can simply "tell" the extension that 'product_title'='name', and that the value of this attribute should go straight to the name.
At last, you are ready to import the file into your Shopware 6 store.
Improved Import & Export 1.0.0 features
The initial release of the extension features import and export of products using CSV files and properties mapping section. Additionally, you can export and import product properties and categories in the same file with actual names instead of database code entries.
The extension will be updated and enhanced rapidly. The initial version is sold at the part of the full-price which later will be adjusted. This is a great chance to get the full version beforehand.
Improved Import roadmap
In September 2021 we have planned on adding the following functionality to the extension. However, we reviewed the roadmap and decided to develop Shopware 6 application instead which can be found here. All the features planned for the plugin will go to the app. The plugin currently receives minor updates.
- Orders import and export from Shopware 6
- Customers import and export
- Support of GoogleSheets and GoogleDrive as import sources
- Support of XML, XLSX, and Json file types
These features are in priority for us. Additional interface and overall performance improvements will be also included.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Das perfekte Plugin für den Produktimport - vielen Dank! Tolles Produkt und tolles Team dahinter!
Ein sehr professioneles Produkt mit einem sehr professionelem Team, das sehr schnell reagiert und sehr gute Ergebnisse liefert.
Dieses Plugin kann ich wärmstes empfehlen! Die Entwicklung läuft sehr schnell und die Reaktion auf Problemen ist blitzschnell - Vielen Dank Alexey!!!
Die Leute von Firebear Studio verstehen Ihr Geschäft, Gratulation und Dankeschön!
removed file type validation for support microsoft edge
enabled mbstring support within parsecsv libincreased upload file size to 500 mb
fixed compatibility with sw 220.127.116.11
fixed "active field not working" bug
- fixed autodetect of csv delimiter, text/html added to allowed types
- added compiled js, update version to 1.0.9
- Allowed mime type application / vnd.ms-excel added for Windows CSV files
- fixed product manufacturer's duplicates creating in import process
- Image duplicates at import are excepted
- update version to 1.0.5
- added listPrice and purchasePrice to import/export
- set write product to db butch size to 1
- added check for sales channel existence
- fixed build tree logic for null ids
- fixed display of processed records count
- removed check of template loading
- added cover_media_id and sales_channel fields into import and default mapping
- fix import/export with custom delimiter and enclosure
- implemented logging of the import process with display on the results page
- fixed the error of incorrect display of the "active" field in the preview of the import result
- fixed import of configurable product
- replaced the parse () method, which in the future will be deprecated, by the method parseFile() of the parseCSV lib, fixed unit tests
In this release available import/export products with media and properties from one csv file.