Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Bss Commerce
- Support languages:
- Order number: Bss7817845139236f
- Manufacturer: Bss Commerce
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 14 Sep 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.4.0 – 184.108.40.206.4.5.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.6.0
- Expand customer network and drive potential leads
- Enhance customer engagement
- Increase sales and conversion rate
- Promote special events or update news
- Run it with just 1 click
- Show checkbox to subscribe to newsletters at Checkout page for Not-login customer, who wants to create account right at the checkout page.
- Sync Newsletter subscription information at storefront My Account page and store admin Newsletter recipients list.
- Simply give not-login customers an option to follow your newsletters when they decide to create an account right at the Checkout page, and sync the checkbox at the My Account page. It helps you reduce customer acquisition costs and refine your email marketing strategies. Quick to install, very easy to use, and require no coding skills.
- All you need to do for customers to subscribe at ease is: Switch On to enable the Newsletter at Checkout plugin.
- How you can skyrocket revenue with the newsletter subscribers:
- Tailor attractive email content to keep in touch with your newsletter subscribers and build trust.
- Promote sale campaigns or holiday sales seasons: Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Store Birthday, Christmas, and more via email.
- Update new information on your business to call them to take desired actions.
- Manage and analyze the newsletter recipients’ behavior for better customer service.
- Sharpen your words with email marketing to spread your brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can I contact if I have problems with the plugin? Please contact us via email: email@example.com. We will get back to you shortly and support you.
- Will the plugin also be compatible with future Shopware versions? Our team is constantly working to perfect the plugin. Hence you can count on us to bring you the most compatible plugin regardless of the Shopware version.
- I want a specific feature for the app. Is it possible to add specific functionality to the app? Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can consider your idea for later updates or offer unique customization for your store only!
- How do I install the app? You find the installation instructions in the plugin documentation: See the user manual. If you have any questions, please feel more than welcome to shoot us a message!