- Version 1.0.1
- Last update 13 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from 426agency
5.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.4
This plugin extends the Shopware standard banner mapping functionality, adding a popup near the link in the banner, and allowing to insert one between 4 different icons - also with customizable color - to "give style" and highlight the link itself. The plugin is designed to insert both the popup and the icon, but you can also show them independently.
- Add a preview popup near your mapped link
- Add an icon on your mapped link
- Choose between 4 different icon shapes
- Style the icon choosing the right color with the color picker
Installation manualPlease follow the following installation steps:
1. Install the plugin via the plugin manager in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Plugin Manager"
2. Activate the plugin
3. Clear the shop cache going in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Cache/performance>Clear shop cache", now press "Select All" and then "Clear"
4. Refresh the backend page via browser
Added compatibility with Shopware 5.6.4
First release of plugin