- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 8 Apr 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from 426agency
5.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.6.7
This plugin extends the Shopware standard banner mapping functionality, adding a popup near the link in the banner, and allowing to insert one between 4 different icons - also with customizable color - to "give style" and highlight the link itself. The plugin is designed to insert both the popup and the icon, but you can also show them independently.
- Add a preview popup near your mapped link
- Add an icon on your mapped link
- Choose between 4 different icon shapes
- Style the icon choosing the right color with the color picker
Installation manualPlease follow the following installation steps:
1. Install the plugin via the plugin manager in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Plugin Manager"
2. Activate the plugin
3. Clear the shop cache going in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Cache/performance>Clear shop cache", now press "Select All" and then "Clear"
4. Refresh the backend page via browser
Fixed a small bug for Internet Explorer
Added compatibility with Shopware 5.6.4
First release of plugin