This plugin is available for Shopware 6
- Support by: 426agency
- Support available in:
- Order number: fourt39579272774
- Manufacturer: 426agency
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 8 Apr 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.6.8
- Add a preview popup near your mapped link
- Add an icon on your mapped link
- Choose between 4 different icon shapes
- Style the icon choosing the right color with the color picker
This plugin extends the Shopware standard banner mapping functionality, adding a popup near the link in the banner, and allowing to insert one between 4 different icons - also with customizable color - to "give style" and highlight the link itself. The plugin is designed to insert both the popup and the icon, but you can also show them independently.
Installation manualPlease follow the following installation steps:
1. Install the plugin via the plugin manager in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Plugin Manager"
2. Activate the plugin
3. Clear the shop cache going in the topnav menu under "Configuration>Cache/performance>Clear shop cache", now press "Select All" and then "Clear"
4. Refresh the backend page via browser
Fixed a small bug for Internet Explorer
Added compatibility with Shopware 5.6.4
First release of plugin