Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Devert
- Support available in:
- Order number: Dever82030686434
- Manufacturer: Devert
- Version: 1.0.6
- Last update: 2 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.3.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.4.0 – 22.214.171.124
- Gross or net switchable via frontend
- Easy installation
- Texts customizable
- Optional with Popup
- Can be deactivated for logged in customers
Allows the user to display the prices either gross or net. This function is especially useful for shops with many B2B customers.
The standard display (gross or net) of the price is controlled by the customer group.
The switch is automatically inserted by the module in the header in the top bar. The displayed texts can be changed via snippets/text modules.
Optionally a popup can be displayed. The popup will not be shown for e.g. the Google Bot.
In order to increase usability, the necessary cookie can be set as a "technical cookie" in the configuration. It is then no longer necessary for the user to accept the cookie for this plugin. Possibly this function is not conform with the DSGVO.
After installation the plugin is directly active and can be used in the frontend. Possibly the shop cache must be deleted.
- Active/Inactive (per storefront)
- Show switch for logged in customers: yes/no
- Show popup: Yes/No (Not shown for the Google Bot)
- Show popup only at first call? yes/no
1. install the plugin as usual
2. clear the cache: ./bin/console cache:clear
3. theme compiling: ./bin/console theme:compile
4. the switch should now be displayed in the frontend
Note for updates
It may be necessary to clear or completely deactivate the cache before updating.
After the plugin has been updated it may be necessary to empty the cache or recompile the theme.
- Bug fixed: Sitemap creation via CLI did not work
- CacheStore overwrite removed, the CacheKey is now added by event
- Added option to set the required cookie as a technical cookie (no user permission needed)
- Problem solved, that the switch can not be disabled in single storefronts
- Improve popup usability
Adjust required versions in composer.json for 6.2.0 compatibility
Note: Delete or deactivate the cache before the update
- Add config: Active/Inactive
- Allow to disable switcher for logged in customers
- Add PopUp (Modal/Lightbox) for first visit (configurable)
- Add button to open the cookie settings in info-modal if cookies are not accepted (Usability)
- Minor fixes in code
Release of the gross/net plugin.