- Version 1.0.4
- Last update 7 Jun 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Devert
6.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0
Allows the user to display the prices either gross or net. This function is especially useful for shops with many B2B customers.
The standard display (gross or net) of the price is controlled by the customer group.
The switch is automatically inserted by the module in the header in the top bar. The displayed texts can be changed via snippets/text modules.
Optionally a popup can be displayed. The popup will not be shown for e.g. the Google Bot.
After installation the plugin is directly active and can be used in the frontend. Possibly the shop cache must be deleted.
- Active/Inactive (per storefront)
- Show switch for logged in customers: yes/no
- Show popup: Yes/No (Not shown for the Google Bot)
- Show popup only at first call? yes/no
- Gross or net switchable via frontend
- Easy installation
- Texts customizable
- Optional with Popup
- Can be deactivated for logged in customers
1. install the plugin as usual
2. clear the cache: ./bin/console cache:clear
3. theme compiling: ./bin/console theme:compile
4. the switch should now be displayed in the frontend
Note for updates
It may be necessary to clear or completely deactivate the cache before updating.
- Improve popup usability
Adjust required versions in composer.json for 6.2.0 compatibility
Note: Delete or deactivate the cache before the update
- Add config: Active/Inactive
- Allow to disable switcher for logged in customers
- Add PopUp (Modal/Lightbox) for first visit (configurable)
- Add button to open the cookie settings in info-modal if cookies are not accepted (Usability)
- Minor fixes in code
Release of the gross/net plugin.