Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Support by: DMC-Tec
- Support languages:
- Order number: DMC3541857563667
- Manufacturer: DMC-Tec
- Version: 1.0.5
- Last update: 30 Aug 2018
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.7.6
Easily expand your Shopware Shop with high-quality content through videos.
With our plugin you have extensive settings. During integration, you can change almost any value via the Shopware backend.
Now, you create your own personal video integration.
Our plugin has the following advantages:
- Automatically creates a video tab
- Creates a preview image
- Create a Video Note under shopping cart button (add to favorites and ratings)
- Creates a play badge in the article overview, search
- Integrates the video visually beautiful with frame and shadow
- Advertise under each video for your newsletter!
- Simply adapt advertising text for the newsletter via the backend!
- Compared to other Pluigns our video is Full Responsive
We are happy to assist you during the test phase!
With our Youtube plugin, you can easily and quickly integrate any YouTube video into your Shopware store.
You just have to upload the plugin via the plugin manager and activate it.
Then you have the following settings in the backend:
- Tab Title: Here you enter the desired name of your tab, usually video or product video
- Shadow color: You can integrate the video visually by a shadow the color is arbitrary. (Default is 000000 for black)
- Video frame color: You can integrate the video through a frame visually beautiful the color is freely selectable. (Default is 000000 for black)
- Frame radius: You can round the edges of borders. Default is 4 (in pixels) without radius is 0.
- Shadow horizontal: You can set the horizontal position of the shadow. Default is 0
- Shadow Vertical: The vertical position of the shadow's default value is 25.
- Shadow Propagation: Determine the exact propagation of the shadow. Default value is -18.
- Autoplay: Should the video be played automatically? ON or OFF
- Subtitle: Should the subtitle be displayed automatically? ON or OFF
- Progress bar (Timeline) Color: You can choose between white and red.Controls: You can choose if customers have the ability to manually control the video functions, such as skipping backwards or forwards. Default value is LOAD, alternatively you can select OFF and ON.
- Keyboard control: Can the video be controlled via the keyboard? Default value is OFF alternatively is ON.
- Stop playback: Should the video stop after a certain amount of time? Here you can specify a number in seconds. At a value of 150, the video would automatically stop after 150 seconds. Default value is 0, ie without premature termination.
Full screen mode button: At ON, the customer has the option to watch the video in full screen mode. Alternatively OFF, default is ON
- Language setting: Here you can set the default language setting, alternatively the Youtube setting defaults to de German.
Video annotations: Should notes or comments be displayed in the video? Default is OFF so that the customer does not leave the shop accidentally.
- Repeat: If this is on, it repeats again and again, the default value is OFF.
- Video suggestion: At the end of the video suggestions are displayed, we do not think the function is useful, because you can not control the suggestions. Therefore, default is OFF
- Extended Privacy Mode: We strongly recommend that you allow this to ON
- Show information: Should information such as titles and Youtubers be displayed? Default value is OFF so no display of information
- Newsletter Box: If the newsletter registration of Shopware is to be displayed under the video, here we refer to the normal registration from the shop. When ON, this is displayed
- Newsletter Box Title: Please enter a text which should be displayed above the newsletter box in order to encourage the customers to register for a video-related speech
- Video Bange: Determine whether in the category, Topseller and search, etc., a small hint in the form of a Playbuttons to point to a video
Version 1.0.5Badge Einstellung Bugfix
Version 1.0.3- Bugfix Icon change
- Bugfix Text (glossary).