- Version 1.0.2
- Last update 27 Mar 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support Without Support
4.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.5.9
Order number: dotma93721447455f
dotdigital Engagement Cloud - Powering customer engagement across all touchpoints This... more
dotdigital Engagement Cloud - Powering customer engagement across all touchpoints This extension enables a seamless integration between your Shopware store and dotdigital Engagement Cloud account. dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud for Shopware ensures your communication with existing and potential customers is perfectly suited to help you drive revenue. By synchronizing your Shopware data, you can make use of powerful marketing channels such as email, SMS, push notifications and many more. This holistic marketing automation platform empowers you with the tools to get dramatic results for your Shopware store, every time.
How does the dotdigital Engagement Cloud for Shopware integration work?
- Simply synchronize all your Shopware customer data to Engagement Cloud.
- Segment clients based on client, order, and purchase data.
- Automate your marketing communication and reach your clients at the right time to achieve big results. Popular examples are welcome programs, birthday- or re-engagement programs.
- Include AI-powered product recommendations based on the behavior or your clients and store visitors.
- Communicate with your customers through the right channel. Email, SMS, Push-Notifications or Social Media - you can steer all your marketing efforts without ever having to leave Engagement Cloud.
- Track your results with ROI tracking
dotdigital Engagement Cloud Features
- Data Synchronization
- All historical customer & order data
- Product catalog
- Store website browse behavior
- Drag & Drop Campaigns, Segmentation & Data Acquisition
- Create campaigns in minutes with drag and drop templates
- Segment and automate complex queries in seconds
- Build integrated branded data acquisition forms & surveys
- Omnichannel Marketing & Automation Program Builder
- Email, SMS, Push-Notifications, Social and more
- Templates for welcome, post purchase, birthday & loyalty campaigns
- Multi-channel integration with any third party system
- Personalized Content
- Product recommendation builder featuring best sellers, most viewed, and trending
- Infinite options to
filter your recommendations with include/exclude segmentation logic
- Apply richer product
data thanks to our very own AI-powered product data enrichment feature
- Machine learning recommendation models that can be tailored to your product catalogue – one size need not fit all
- Transaction Emails
- Full SMTP service with
improved delivery, delivered, open, and click reporting
- Full SMTP service with improved delivery, delivered, open, and click reporting
- Performance Tracking
- Reporting on campaign and account level
- Dedicated reporting
for product recommendations
- ROI reporting to track sales generated by your campaigns
- Data Synchronization
About dotdigitaldotdigital (formerly dotmailer) is a leader in customer engagement technology. dotdigital’s Engagement Cloud is the platform of choice for businesses seeking to engage customers across all touchpoints. The platform’s features empower 4,000+ brands across 150 countries to acquire, convert, and retain customers. Users can connect customer data, surface powerful insights, and automate intelligent messages across email, SMS, social, and more. dotdigital is a global company with over 350 employees, serving companies of all sizes and in all verticals for over 20 years.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Installation manualDisclaimer: The software made available to you is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied and such software is to be used at your own risk and without modification.
Log into your Shopware backend and follow these steps:
1. Install dotdigital Engagement Cloud plugin via the plugin manager2. Activate the plugin3. Navigate to Marketing > dotdigital Engagement Cloud4. Login to Engagement Cloud5. Download bridge file (See disclaimer above)6. Unzip and place in your shopware root folder7. Return to Engagement Cloud > Settings > Shopware and click "test connection"
The store should be now connected and Engagement Cloud will start syncing your data automatically.For more detailed information on installation, find it on our help center.
Version 1.0.2Use relative URL in "Marketing" menu item
Version 1.0.1Rebrand to dotdigital
Version 1.0.0- First release- Sync Shopware customers- Sync Shopware order history- Sync Shopware product catalog
About the manufacturerShopware Technology Partner 1 Extensions No ratings