Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
Shopware 6 status
- Fulfillment of the GDPR obligation to inform through the simple access and storage of relevant logs
- Automatic storage and forwarding of permissions
- Simple integration through 1 row integration for all portals and web shops
- Easy use of banners and data protection settings on your website. Create and manage a cookie banner in a few clicks.
- Central storage of all permission settings for all devices and marketing channels of a person.
- System and Cross Channel Management of Opt-ins
- Processing of deletion requests and opt-outs
- The fulfillment of disclosure obligations
- Storage of all relevant documents and easy transfer to all third-party systems.
All this in the econda Consent Management Plug-in
With this Plug-in you get a top performance Consent Management solution in your shopware shop. Privacy protection is the answer to GDPR-compliant measurement, management and documentation of permissions, as well as making this information available in all your systems.
· The GDPR requires the extensive documentation of all data, that you collect from your customers. This must be available to retrieve at all times. We take care of that for you. We save the data centrally, in compliance with the GDPR and ensure your systems have complete access to it. No more data silos.
System and Cross Channel Management of Opt-ins
· System and Cross Channel Management of Opt-ins is an essential aspect of the GDPR. You need to know which customer has given which permissions on which platform. With the econda Consent Management this is easy as pie.
Processing of deletion requests and opt-outs
The fulfillment of disclosure obligations
· You need to know at all times which customer data you have stored where. With the econda Consent Management solution you can inform your customers instantly without extensive research, which of their data you have saved.
Saving the relevant documentation
· In accordance with the GDPR you need to keep records of all transactions between you and your customers. The econda Consent Management takes care of this for you.
With the Consent Management tool you fulfill all requirements of the GDPR and data protection when handling customer data. All with completely easy integration.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. In case you have further questions, our Customer Success Team would be happy to take your call.
Econda compiles billions of e-commerce data from thousands of online shops from all corners of the earth, day after day. We save this data, enrich it and calculate reportings, user profiles and product recommendations. We deliver this in Realtime back to your shop. All this is of course in accordance with data protection - made in Germany.
Our customers are E-commerce companies with all their heart and soul, who are able to sustain high performance with our solutions. Success stories and more can be found at https://www.econda.de/
Start now and write your own E-commerce success story
We are available anytime to answer your questions on the plug-in.
What happens next?
You need an econda account to use the plug-in.
· Are you already an econda customer? Then contact our technical services for the activation
· Still not an econda customer? Then you have two options: Direct booking or a 4-week test. Email us at email@example.com
econda Shopware-Hack: If you would like to use more than one of the econda plug-ins in your shopware shop, download the econda Complete Package.https://store.shopware.com/econd94433781511f/econda-cross-sell-analytics-5.x.html