- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 22 Oct 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from 8mylez
5.2.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 5.6.6
Recently, many Shopware shop owners have received an email from the Google Search Console indicating a bug in the breadcrumbs.
If your store is affected by the issue, you'll see the error "Invalid URL in field id" in Google Search Console.
Errors in the Search Console can result in affected pages being displayed differently / not at all in Google's search results.
Our plugin solves the problem, fixing the bugs in Google Search Console!
Unsere Shopware Agentur: https://8mylez.com/
- Removes the known error
- Fewer errors in the Google Search Console
- Breadcrumbs are clickable again
- Download the plugin from the store.
- Then install and activate the plugin in the Plugin Manager.
- The cache must be cleared to take over all adjustments.