Shopware 6: Plugin status
- Without Support
- Order number: Enno808473647177f
- Manufacturer: enno.digital
- Version: 1.0.0
- Last update: 5 Dec 2019
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 5.5.7 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 5.6.8
- The plugin can be installed quickly and easily using the Plugin Manager.
- The configuration of the plugins can be found in the Settings tab under the menu item "Frontend Plugin Deactivator".
The Frontend Plugin Deactivator allows you to prevent individual plugins from being output to the frontend.
Do you only want to use the backend functionality of a plugin, but no frontend output?
Or do you create your theme completely yourself and plugins interfere with your template developments?
Or do you have several subshops and a plugin shows something in all these subshops, although you only want to use it in one shop?
Switch off the unwanted frontend outputs of the plugins conveniently and clearly for the respective shop.
Create a Github Issue for questions / errors.
Maintainer of the plugin: https://github.com/ennodigital
Github repository: https://github.com/ennodigital/EnnoFrontendPluginDeactivator
About the manufacturerShopware 6 ready Shopware Solution Partner 5 Certifications Developer SW5 1 Developer Advanced SW5 1 Template Designer SW5 1 Template Developer SW5 0 Developer SW6 1 Developer Advanced SW6 0 Template Designer SW6 1 Template Designer Advanced SW6 0 17 Extensions 5 Ø Rating