- Version 1.0.0
- Last update 15 Aug 2019
- Supported Languages
- Support from gb media
Since January 1, 2015, online shop operators have been obliged to inform customers about the energy efficiency of electrical goods before buying. With this plugin you can easily enter the required information in the article.
The plugin offers the following features
- Configuration of the available energy efficiency classes and colors in the Plugin Manager
- Maintenance of efficiency class and color via dropdown in article processing
- Maintaining the EU energy label as "datasheet" and "preview image"
- Display of energy efficiency class and product data sheet in the list, detail, shopping cart
- In addition, from Shopware Version 5.3 it is possible to display the "Spectrum" function
- Variant capability
- Multidimensional informations / classes
- Interface via REST API
Setup in backend plugin manager
Definition of available energy efficiency classes and colors:
Efficiency classes: A +++; A ++; A +; A; B; C; D; F; G
Colors: 006c38; 018c3b; abd602; ffdf01; ff8c08; fe1d01; ee0012
The values are with; (Semicolon) separately. This configuration setting is required for the drop-down menu in article editing.
The basis of our development work is a standard installation of Shopware. If you use plugins from other providers (third-party suppliers and Shopware premium plug-ins) in your webshop, please test our plug-ins in the offered trial versions in advance for compatibility in your webshop. We can not guarantee the proper functioning of our plugins in interaction with other Shopware plugins.
Install and activate via the Plugin Manager.