Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: Händlerbund Management AG
- Support languages:
- Order number: Hbdev81558665363f
- Manufacturer: Händlerbund Management AG
- Version: 2.3.0
- Last update: 26 Mar 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.1.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.3.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
Legal texts such as terms & conditions, right of withdrawal and publication details / website legal notices which are deficient hold the risk of costly written warnings from competitors. The Händlerbund Interface for Legal Texts helps you to protect yourself from such letters. The legal experts of Händlerbund are specialized for e-commerce law and provide you with audited legal text – for your web shop or your business on more than 40 trading platforms. Of course we do accept liability for the legal texts provided by us (Händlerbund). By monitoring the legal situation and recent court decisions our legal experts take care for the legal texts’ relevance to the current legal situation. The Händlerbund Interface for Legal Texts allows you to update the terms and conditions, cancellation policies, etc. on your web shop with a few clicks through the member section on the Händlerbund website. Besides the legal texts service Hänblerbund provides numerous extensive service to its members. Thereby you can optimize your online business and make it legally safe.
Benefits of the Händlerbund Interface for Legal Texts (depending on membership-status)
- Assistance with written warnings, free of charge in all judicial instances
- Retroactive assistance possible, even if it is caused by negligence
- Quick and competent legal advice regarding your web shop
- A personal contact partner available by phone or e-mail
- Comprehensive review of your web shop with a personal legal advisor
- “Käufersiegel” customer review seal for unlimited number of web shops
- Seal of approval “Käufersiegel” creates trust in your web shop
Save money with the discount code!
Use the discount code P434#M2#2012 and get 3 months of Händlerbund Membership in the first year for free!
Please note: You need a Händlerbund Membership package to be able to use the Händlerbund Interface for Legal Texts. If you are not a member yet, find the package that suits you best and become a Händlerbund Member here: https://www.haendlerbund.de/de/shopware.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Macht was es soll und ist einfach einzurichten. Das was man sich als Kunde wünscht! DANKE
An access token is required for access to the legally secure documents. The token is available to the owner of a membership package (member of Händlerbund) in the member area (https://mitglieder.hb-intern.de/). There the legal texts can be individually adapted and configured.
Furthermore, an online shop instance based on Shopware 6 and the Händlerbund Legal Texts plugin are required.
The plugin can be downloaded from the Shopware 6 store (https://store.shopware.com/) or as a .zip file from the member area of the Händlerbund Management AG (https://mitglieder.hb-intern.de/). The following describes the installation using a .zip file in a shop configured in english.
To upload plugins, navigate as follows: Settings -> System -> Plugins
Select and confirm the .zip file via the [Upload Plugin] button. Then install the plugin via [...] and then activate it.
The plugin now appears in the main menu on the left side and in the list of installed plugins.
Uninstalling and deleting the plugin is done at the same place.
Fill in the field for the access token with the access token for Händlerbund legal texts and then [Save token]. The access token must be stored correctly and in the correct form. (copy & paste)
The texts to be updated can be selected via the check boxes in the list of available legal texts (configured in the Händlerbund member area). The button [Update legal texts] updates the selected legal texts in the Shopware 6 layouts.
Contents -> Worlds of experience -> German
To display the texts on the pages of the online shop correctly, the shop pages must be configured in the usual way for Shopware.
- See the Shopware 6 user documentation: https://docs.shopware.com/en/shopware-6-en
- Shopware 6 Basic Configuration Tutorial: https://docs.shopware.com/en/shopware-6-en/tutorials-and-faq/basic-setup
Settings -> Shop -> Master data
Have fun and a secure feeling with Händlerbund legal texts!
- edit token
- comprehensive logging
- automated updates
- query execution method in migration
- composer version 2 compatibility
- Logging according to Shopware standards
- Change legal text api connector to public repository
- Version history
- Changelog format
- Bug with deep category trees
- support for B2B legal texts
- improve performance by reducing API requests
- installation routine adapted to Shopware version 6.3+
- list of available legal texts and their status
- layouts are manually updated with legal texts (in basic information Händlerbund legal texts can be used)
- no preselection of inactive checkboxes
- multistore support
- detailed output of configuration states
- texts are no longer stored in layouts but in categories
- save button deactivated when token field is empty
- automatic updating of only completely configured texts
- automatic update of legal texts every 24 hours
- switch for activating the automatic update
- Batix cache connection
- button for save token disfunctional as long as token field isn't activated
- error with empty token field
- failure to uninstall for configured categories
- Translation errors
- comments removed from program code
All information about the features can be found in the description.