- Without Support
- Order number: iron354812958718f
- Manufacturer: Martin Eisenführer
- Version: 1.0.3
- Last update: 16 Nov 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52
- Display only if an EAN or manufacturer number is also available
- Gtin for schema.org is issued
With this plug-in, the article details page is automatically expanded by the respective stored EAN of the article. The EAN number is displayed below the article number. The label of the field can then also be customized in the shopware text modules.
For Schema.org, the length of the EAN is determined and outputted as valid GTIN-8, GTIN-12, GTIN-13 or GTIN-14. If the EAN does not match the length, the Schema.org entry is not output.
The plugin offers a simple and fast way to expand your shop by the EAN number of the articles and thus to provide the searchable data for the search engines like Google & Co.
- Installing the Plugin via the Plugin Manager
- Configuring the Plugin
- Removal of GTIN13 itemprop, because it is part of the Shopware standard since 6.1
- Overwrite MPN itemprop, because Shopware Core uses the product number (SKU)
- Fix Gtin calculation
Update old plugin logo
First version for Shopware 6
About the manufacturer21 Extensions 5 Ø Rating