The IT-Recht law firm (IT-Recht Kanzlei) based in Munich is a medium-sized law firm that has been highly specialized in the field of e-commerce law since 2004.
The IT-Recht Kanzlei focuses on designing commercial platform-independent internet presences in a legally watertight manner via specialized lawyer consultation with a view to protecting the operator against expensive warnings. To ensure this protection, the respective operator is provided with legal texts that are safe from warnings and additionally with an optional comprehensive examination of the design of the Internet presence covering offers published there. The comprehensive examination can take place either once, or - if the operator attaches importance to a lasting legal security – also durably in the context of an "update service".
Advantages of our GTC (General Terms and Conditions) service for trading platforms and shop systems
- Dunning-proof GTC, instruction on the right to cancel, data protection declaration & imprint
- Including legal text update service
- More than 100 free eCommerce samples & manuals
- More than 40 GTC interfaces for convenient integration into shops and trading platforms
- No setup fee & no hidden costs
- No membership required
- Can be cancelled monthly at any time
As a matter of course: Legal liability
Like other law firms, we are also liable within the framework of the statutory provisions for the security of our legal texts against warnings.
Attorneys Keller-Stoltenhoff, Keller private company
Alter Messeplatz 2
Phone: +49 (0)89 / 130 1433 - 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 / 130 1433 - 60