- Support by: IWAVESMEDIA
- Support available in:
- Order number: iwave89411290472
- Manufacturer: IWAVESMEDIA
- Version: 1.0.7
- Last update: 1 Oct 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.0.06.1.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0
- Modern responsive design with extensive setting options
- Slider with many customization options as a block experience world
- Unique selling points in the product details and in the header with text rotation
- User modal with login function and customization options
- Extended search bar with product boxes
- Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel Integration
- Complete Font Awesome Icons Support
- Links to Social Networks in the Footer
- Payment and Delivery Partner Icons in the Footer
- Sticky Navigation Settings
- Custom CSS Styles editable in the Backend
- Compatible with Shopware 6 Experience Worlds
- Optimized for Smartphones and Tablets
- Administration through Backend Main Navigation
NEUSICHT - impresses with its comprehensive documentation, which is continuously expanded by your inquiries: docs.shopwaves.io
NEUSICHT - installations are supported by our help desk in all questions. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will get back to you as soon as possible to solve your problem.
NEUSICHT - offers you 2 comprehensive demos with different visualizations for inspiration - just switch between the two versions that were created from the identical backend, only by adapting the settings: neusicht.shopwaves.io
NEUSICHT - is constantly being developed and is the prelude to a series of themes and plugins - Composed by www.iwavesmedia.com
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about theme and plugin development - from productshot to implementation of your ERP System. Through numerous projects of every scale, we were able to gain experience with almost all common payment providers, ERPs such as Pickware®, Navision® or SAP® and face any challenge with a strong team of developers. Our marketing specialists boost sales and performance on all channels. We look forward to your inquiry: Contact IWAVESMEDIA
IWAVES Medientechnik e.U
Im Palais Waagner
A - 1050 Vienna
+43 1 58 121 58
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 4 reviews:
Tolles Theme - toller Support
Das Theme ist bis in kleinste Detail durchdacht und extrem wandelbar. Dazu bietet Neusicht eine umfangreiche Dokumentation mit Anwendungsbeispielen (davon nehme ich gerne auch noch mehr ;-) ). Der Support reagiert schnell und zuverlässig - Top!
Das Theme hält was es verspricht und funktioniert bestens TOP
Wir haben es seit paar Monaten und sind wirklich begeistert, die Benutzerfreundlichkeit und das Top Design gefällt uns so sehr. Ich kann diesen Hersteller wirklich weiter empfehlen und freue mich auf weitere updates. Macht weiter so, bitte fügt noch weitere Features mit den updates.
Awesome Multi Purpose
I am not a developer, but the settings for this theme are really easy to use - especially the extensive documentation is extremely helpful and the support responded to our questions immediately.
Tolles Theme - wirklich wandelbar!
Mit dem Neusicht Theme kann man wirklich nahezu alles abdecken. Wir haben uns recht schnell zurecht gefunden.
The following instructions explain step by step how to quickly and easily install the Neusicht theme in Shopware 6.
1. UploadOpen the Plugin Manager in the Shopware administration interface (Settings -> System -> Plugins). In the top bar click on the "Upload plugin" button and select the Neusicht .zip package. After a short wait, the Neusicht theme will be displayed in your plugin manager.
2. InstallClick on the button with the three dots in the "New View - Themewaves" line in the Plugin Manager and select the "Install" option in the options menu.
3. ActivateAfter installation, you can activate the Neusicht theme in the status column in the Plugin Manager.
4. Configure and customizeAfter successful theme activation, you will find a new "Themewaves" menu item in the Shopware administration interface. Here you can configure the Neusicht theme and adapt it to your needs.
5. Assign sales channel
Select your desired sales channel in the Shopware menu and click on "Theme" in the tabs. Click on the "Change Theme" button and select the "New View - Themewaves" theme. By clicking on "Apply theme" you confirm the selection. Finally, the selection must be saved in the top bar by clicking on "Save".
- [Improved] Minor styling improvements
- [Improved] Compatibility with different plugins
- [Fixed] Missing product number
- [Fixed] Some container styling issues with Shopware 6.3
- [Improved] Compatibility with different plugins
- [Added] Products per row in listings can be changed
- [Added] Breadcrumbs can be disabled and home icon can be changed
- [Added] Copyright icon can be changed
- [Added] New styling options
- [Improved] Search results are now scrollable
- [Fixed] Some missing icons if Font Awesome is in use
- [Fixed] Price unit may not be visible in product listings
- [Fixed] Missing default color options
- [Added] Google Maps CMS Element
- [Added] Home menu item can be disabled in the configuration
- [Added] Navigation height can be set in the styling options
- [Improved] Flyout menu behaviour on tablets
- [Fixed] Search results count in the search bar
- [Added] Hide on scroll navigation
- [Added] Filter panel in product listings
- [Added] USP bar in the footer
- [Added] Total amount next to the cart icon
- [Added] New styling options for the pagination and navigation
- [Improved] Product image gallery styling
- [Improved] Navigation with a lot menu items
- [Improved] Search bar now prevents page scrolling
- [Improved] USP configuration with more options
- [Improved] Additional CSS code editor
- [Fixed] Shopware icons in the USP bar
- [Fixed] Login modal responsive styling with image
- [Fixed] Styling bug in gallery slider
- [Fixed] Custom theme styling with Shopware 6.2
- [Fixed] Bug in slider element
- Initial Neusicht release