Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: iWelt GmbH + Co. KG
- Support languages:
- Order number: iwelt69520975773
- Manufacturer: iWelt GmbH + Co. KG
- Version: 1.4.1
- Last update: 27 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.5.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.4.3.0
- Simple and flexible: let your customers choose between 3 different pick-up locations
- Display of opening hours for better availability
- Option of “cash payment upon pickup”, provided that “self-pickup” has been selected as shipping method
- Order confirmation via e-mail: customizable template, concerned for self-pickup
- Flexible selection of the pickup location: customers can choose the closest pickup location.
- If the customer chooses self-pickup, the delivery address will be replaced by the pickup address.
- Using the app configuration, you can easily manage your stores and opening hours with the help of multiline text fields.
- An additional e-mail for order confirmation is adapted for the self-pickup option. The template can be customized as usual in the administration interface. In addition, a customized template can be stored in the section business events.
- additional costs for different shipping methods can be stored and will automatically be included in the order.
- Logos can be added individually for methods of shipping and payment.
- Captions can be customized with individual text modules.
- So-called inline styles can also be used in the multiline text fields (for technically experienced customers).
Offer your customers the option to pick up their orders on site with our click & collect app. Precisely in times like these, where your store cannot be opened regularly, click & collect helps you creating a bit of normality. The app provides your customers with the opportunity to pick up the requested products in one of your stores any time during regular business hours, while you as a retailer save yourself time of the consuming shipping process. In addition, you can offer cash payment upon pickup.
More features to come:
In order to offer you the best possible usage and experience with our app, we will continuously expand the scope of functions in the future. If you have any suggestions concerning our app, please feel free to submit them. This will help us to improve our app.
More features can be expected, such as:
- Freely selectable dates within the opening hours for pickup, with the possibility to exclude days and configure the necessary lead time.
- Option to add specific dates such as vacations and public holidays so that a customer cannot select these dates for collection.
- Possibility to store as many numbers of pickup locations as desired in a separate section of the administration interface.
To set up the app, it must already be installed and activated.During the installation process, payment and shipping including all necessary components are automatically generated.
Steps to set up correctly:
- Go to your sales channel in the administration interface. There you have to add the shipping method "self-pickup".
- If you wish to offer "cash payment upon pickup", you can add this option in the section "Payment methods". However, "cash payment upon pickup" can only be selected if the customer has chosen the shipping method "self-pickup" before. The corresponding rule has already been correctly preset and activated upon installation of the app.
- Make sure that the app configuration contains at least the primary pickup address.
- You can edit the within installation created email template according to your individual specifications with help of the provided variables.
- If you would like to use your own email template, just store it in the automatically generated section business event. The additional fields for pickup location and opening hours can also be accessed in your individual email template - you can take the variables from the original template.
- Logos can be added to the to the methods of shipping and payment in the administration interface.
- You can add up to three different pickup locations including opening hours in the app configuration. Pickup locations can be deactivated and reactivated at a later date. However, the primary location cannot be deactivated - it is mandatory as it serves as the main pickup location.
made plugin compatible to shopware version 184.108.40.206
- shipping method now possible to change in plugin config
- pickup address and opening hours now available as plain text in mail templates ("pickup_address_plain" and "opening_hours_plain"). WARNING: With this update the mail template will be overwritten. Be sure to have a backup of this mail template if you've made any changes to it.
- fixed localization for each language
- set fallback language for different fields of mail templates and payment & shipping methods
- changed plugin name
Initial version for community store