- Version 1.2.1
- Last update 18 Oct 2018
- Supported Languages
- Support from KMUdo AG
5.0.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 5.6.7
With this plugin you can easily change the background via media manager from Shopware. In addition, a background color can be set. This color will only appear if no picture has been set.
It is also possible to change properties of the background image.
Important: After each change the theme must be recompiled
In the Plugin Manager=>Installed you can make following changes if the edit-icon is clicked:
Background and color
The color code #E9E9F0 is the gray color in the background used by Shopware. The background image covers the background color. If no background image is selected, or this is too small for the image area, the background color is visible.
Choosing the background image is easy to use with the media management. How to Deal with the media manager can be found here.
The background-repeat property sets if/how a background image will be repeated:
- repeat -> the background image will be repeated both vertically and horizontally. This is the default option
- repeat-x -> the background image will be repeated only horizontally
- repeat-y -> the background image will be repeated only vertically
- no-repeat -> the background-image will not be repeated
The background-size property specifies the size of the background images:
- auto -> default value. The background-image contains its width and height
- contain -> scale the image to the largest size such that both its width and its height can fit inside the content area
- cover -> scale the background image to be as large as possible so that the background area is completely covered by the background image. Some parts of the background image may not be in view within the background positioning area.
The background-attachment property sets whether a background image is fixed or scrolls with the rest of the page:
- the background is fixed with regard to the viewport. Information on positioning refer to the viewport (!), has errors in IE6
- when moving the element, another area of the background is visible
- when moving the content of the element, the background remains unchanged in its position
- comparable with position: fixed;
- the background scrolls along with the element. This is default. Information on positioning refer to it
- when moving the element, the background remains unchanged, ie it scrolls with the element
- when moving the content of the element, the background remains unchanged in relation to the screen
- comparable with position: absolute;
- the background scrolls along with the element\'s contents. Information on positioning refer to it
- when moving the element, the background remains unchanged
- when moving the content of the element, the background moves with the content
- comparable with position: relative;
The background-position property sets the starting position of a background image:
- left, center, right, for the horizontal positioning
- top, center, bottom, for the vertical positioning
Für die individuelle Konfiguration stehen wir Dir gerne zur Verfügung.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 2 reviews:
Erfüllt alle unsere Erwartungen
Erfüllt alle unsere Erwartungen
Leider nur ein Hintergrundbild für gesamten Shop möglich
Leider erlaubt das Plugin nur einen Hintergrund für den Shop, ich hätte jedoch gerne pro Kategorie/Thema einen individuellen Hintergrund.
Version 1.2.1The license checker was removed.
Improving the Plugin and integration of the license-checker.
Attention: In order for the shop to run without interruption, the license of the plugin must be imported before the update.
To do this, go to the plugin manager into "My purchases" and import the license for the corresponding plugin.
Or follow the instructions in this link: Licensing and installing a licensed plugin
If the update has already been started without adding the license, a license error will occur.
In this case a white page or a Smarty security error can occur in the frontend. The solution is to recompile the theme.
The frontend is accessible again, but the plugin's frontend functionalities are not displayed!
The frontend functionalities become active again only after the license has been imported, the update has been carried out and the theme has been recompiled.
Version 1.1.2Shopware Version 5.3 support
Version 1.1.1Renewed the licence
Changes for Shopware 5.2