Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Support by: KruseMedien
- Support languages:
- Order number: Krme798909611415
- Manufacturer: KruseMedien
- Version: 2.0.0
- Last update: 13 Apr 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 18.104.22.168.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.1.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.2.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.3.06.3.4.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.5.0 – 18.104.22.168
- Common bootstrap grid column layouts: 50-50, 33/33/33, 25/50/25 ...
- Quickly add, delete and sort text, image and video elements within a column layout
- Edit text and image elements with additional functions: Inner and outer spacing, CSS classes, Hide on function, background color for text elements
- Easy integration of a location with OpenStreetMaps
- New CMS elements: accordion and tabs
- Quick and easy creation of columns/grids in your experience worlds
- Many common column/grid blocks are available
- Easy extension of text, image and video elements within your column/grid block
- Easy sorting of your elements within a grid block
- Extension of the editing function of text elements: background colors, inner and outer spacing, CSS classes, Hide on function
- Extension of the editing function of picture elements: Inner and outer spacing, CSS classes, Hide on function
- Integration of OpenStreetMaps as a cms element
- Integration of an accordion cms element
- CMS blocks can now be displayed as tabs in the storefront
Quick. Simple. User-friendly.
The plugin Element Extensions for experience worlds gives you more flexibility when creating your Shopware 6 experience worlds. In addition to the Shopware 6 standard block categories, the plugin allows you to select additional column layouts for the structure of your design from the most common bootstrap grids. This saves you the hassle of changing the standard elements. On top you also have the possibility to extend the selected block element with additional image, text or video elements within the block. For example, the placement of a subtitle under an image is quick and easy.
With the help of the plugin, the editing possibilities of image and text elements have also been extended by various properties. Common bootstrap classes for outer and inner paddings and margins for different devices can now be easily assigned. You also have the possibility to apply your individual CSS class to the element. With the "Hide on"-function you can also hide certain elements for selected devices. Finally, the editing function for assigning a background color for text elements is worth mentioning.
With Element-Extensions for experience worlds by KruseMedien you make the Shopware 6 interface even more user-friendly and extend your editing functions significantly. Creating experience worlds has never been so easy! Make it easy for yourself with the plugin Element Extensions for experience worlds by KruseMedien.
Download and install the free trial version now.
As the owner of this app you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
eine klasse tool mit vielen möglichkeiten
die stärke liegt bei diesem plugin im detail. man hat unglaublich viele möglichkeiten, fein nachzujustieren auch als nicht-entwickler. so können ringsum sowohl innen- als auch außenabstände festgelegt werden.
die beste funktion ist jedoch, elemente eines blocks zu duplizieren, aus 1 mach 2 quasi. superpraktisch, darauf möchte ich nicht mehr verzichten
- Install the plugin
- Open the Shopware 6 shopping experiences
- The block section has a new category: layouts
- You can drag & drop these new layouts onto the shopping experiences and use other blocks like you did before
- You can add other blocks inside the layout by clicking on the plus sign above and below other blocks. The block will then be cloned and you can edit or swap it
- Compatibility with Shopware 6.4 established
- Fixed an error in the administration display where the blocks were displayed at different heights.
- Layout of the 20/20/20/20/20 blocks optimised for mobile devices
Refactor public storefront scripts
Fix slider rebuild index error
Added new layouts and stylings
Add new layouts with multiple rows
Fix bug with Slider in tab element
Add new element with wrapping width and auto width
- Fixes bug when hiding elements
- Fixes a visual bug when displaying images in a 50/50 grid
- Fix twig modifier sequence to force default value
- Fixes a bug when hiding elements on tablet landscape and desktop
- Fix error with missing styles
- Add OpenStreet Maps
- Add Accordion Element
- Add preview in Showpare administration
- Fix bug when hiding elements in the Storefront
- Add border to text elements
- Add shadow to text elements
- Add rounded edges to text elements
fix error with css class bug
add image align option
add Blocks and CSS classes for tab section
Fix bug in the 25% representation
Added function "Display section in tabs"
Change required Shopware version
Release version 1.0.0