Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This app is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Lengow
- Support languages:
- Order number: lengo45487339218f
- Manufacturer: Lengow
- Version: 1.0.2
- Last update: 19 Jul 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 6.2.0 – 220.127.116.11.0.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.1.0 – 22.214.171.124.3.2.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.4.06.3.5.0 – 220.127.116.11.4.0.06.4.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.4.2.0 – 22.214.171.124.4.3.0 – 126.96.36.199.4.4.0
- Easily import your product data from Shopware (including product variations).
- Combine and consolidate multiple data sources to create a single product catalog
- Use Lengow to target and exclude the right products for the right channels (marketplaces, price comparison engines, product ads, retargeting, affiliation) and automate your product distribution.
- Automatically group products in your catalog according to criteria such as performance, profitability, seasonality, etc.
- Make changes to your feeds (categories, titles, descriptions, rules, etc.)... no need technical know-how required!
- Adapt your catalog to publish products on the channels of your choice: define price, presentation and available stock. Lengow centralizes your orders from marketplaces and synchronizes inventory data with your backoffice. Accurately track demand and set inventory rules to avoid running out of stock.
- Monitor and manage your e-commerce activity using detailed, yet easy to understand graphs and statistics. Track clicks, sales, CTR, ROI and tweak your campaigns with automatic rules according to cost of sale/profitability targets.
- Integrate Lengow easily to your analytics and tag management system and receive the data directly in your analytics tool. Adjust product diffusion in a few clicks, depending on their success: deactivate products or categories which are not profitable to increase your ROI. Review your digital strategy and make rational decisions based on timely and detailed information.
- Take advantage of our latest optimizations to simplify your tasks. Insights is an intuitive tool for business recommendations such as the marketplaces best suited to your products.
- Thanks to our API, Lengow is compatible with many applications so you can access the functionality of all your e-commerce tools on a single platform.
Boost your online sales with Lengow for Shopware
Lengow plugin allows you to export product catalogs from your Shopware shop and send and optimize your product feeds to major e-commerce players:
Google Shopping, Google Remarketing
eBay marketplace and eBay Commerce Network (Shopping.com)
Facebook Dynamic Ads, Instagram
Choose from our 1,600 available marketing channels!
Lengow plugin allows you to export product catalogs from your Shopware shop and send and optimize your product feeds to major e-commerce players.
Installing the Lengow plugin :
1. Go to Lengow to create a Lengow account
2. Download our plugin in the Shopware store or in the Plugin Manager in your Shopware Backend
3. Activate the plugin, click on Orders > Lengow menu and log in with your Lengow credentials
4. Once connected to Lengow, a screen is automatically displayed confirming the installation of the module
Our advices :
Install and update the plugin first during a calmer business period to avoid sales rushes (for example during holiday season)
If possible, test the module on a pre-production environment before installing / updating it on production.
On Lengow platform, take time to configure your feed properly and check it before publishing it on the different channels
Keep a close eye on the first orders you receive to make sure they are correctly integrated into your back-office.
If you have trouble connecting to your Lengow account in shopware, please try again using Firefox (any version)
To learn more about the plugin and connection with the Lengow platform, get in touch with our team: www.lengow.com.
- Feature: Outsourcing of the toolbox via webservice
- Feature: Added compatibility with Shopware 6.4
- Feature: Setting up a modal for the plugin update
- Bugfix: [export] remove html_entity_decode call when retrieving product description
- Bugfix: [export] fix headers fields duplication
- Bugfix: [export] fix image retrieval
- Bugfix: [export] Add parameters in product SQL requests
- Bugfix: [export] Use getFeedUrl() function in product grid
- Feature: Lengow Dashboard (contact, helper center and quick links)
- Feature: Product page with product selection by sales channel
- Feature: Direct retrieval of the Shopware catalog in Lengow
- Feature: Implementation of the Lengow order management screen
- Feature: Automatic synchronization of marketplace orders between Lengow and Shopware
- Feature: Management of orders sent by marketplaces
- Feature: Display of order types (express, B2B, delivered by marketplace)
- Feature: Quick fix import or send action error using refresh button
- Feature: Management of ship and cancel actions on orders
- Feature: Automatic verification of actions sent to the marketplace
- Feature: Automatic sending of action if the first shipment was a failure
- Feature: Sending a report email with order import and action upload errors
- Feature: Viewing all Lengow order Information on the Shopware order detail
- Feature: Help page with all necessary support links
- Feature: Toolbox with all Lengow information for support
- Feature: Download maintenance logs globally or per day
- Feature: Direct management of settings in the plugin interface
- Feature: Lengow account synchronisation directly from the plugin