- Version 1.4.3
- Last update 3 Jan 2020
- Supported Languages
- Support from Lengow
5.0.0 – 22.214.171.124.0 – 126.96.36.199.0 – 5.2.275.3.0 – 188.8.131.52.0 – 184.108.40.206.0 – 220.127.116.11.0 – 5.6.4
Boost your online sales with Lengow for Shopware
With the Lengow plugin, you can export your product catalogue from your Shopware shop, send and optimise your product feed to major players in the ecommerce field:
- Google Shopping, Google Remarketing
- eBay marketplace and eBay Commerce Network (Shopping.com)
- Facebook Dynamic Ads
- Amazon marketplace
- Real.de (Hitmeister)
- Allyouneed (Meinpaket)
- Idealo Direktauf
- Rakuten Shopping (Play.com, Priceminister, etc.)
- Bing Shopping
Choose from our 1,600 available marketing channels!
Make Google Shopping work like a breeze
So, you want to embrace Google Shopping but can’t make it work properly? From data feeds to campaign optimisation, the Lengow extension helps you to promote your Shopware shop on Google. No more data feed errors when adding products to Google Shopping through the Merchant Center (we support "custom labels", “adwords labels” and many more). This is also true for all other marketing channels.
Manage marketplace orders with ease
Selling on multiple marketplaces (Idealo, eBay, Amazon, etc.) in different markets? Manage all your product orders right from your Lengow interface and keep your clients updated when order are processed. You can also keep an eye on your stock level directly from your Shopware back office.
Monitor your performance from a single dashboard
Now, you can track clicks, sales, CTR, ROI, etc, from a single dashboard and tweak your campaigns with automatic rules according to the cost of sales / profitability targets.
To know more about our plugin and its connexion with our platform, get in touch with our team on www.lengow.com.The Lengow plugin for Shopware is free to download. It enables you to generate a product catalogue ready to be published on multiple marketing channels and manage your product stock level in your Shopware back office.
- Choose the marketing channels you would like to sell your products on.
- Match your categories and product attributes with the ones of the chosen marketing channel to ensure you get a good ranking.
- Enhance your performance thanks to automatic rules, in order to promote products on sale or to exclude products which don’t fulfill your profitability requirements, helping increase your ROI.
- Your product catalogue is now checked, optimised and ready for distribution.
- Find your orders in your Lengow interface
- Manage your stock level directly in Shopware
- For easy activity management, a personalised dashboard (indicators, charts, etc.) enables you to control your activity efficiently.
The Lengow plugin for Shopware is free to download. It enables you to generate a product catalogue ready to be published on multiple marketing channels and manage your product stock level in your Shopware back office.
- Feature: Adding compatibility with php 7.3
- Bugfix: [export] Recovery of variations when product selection is enabled
- Bugfix: [export] Adding a filter on internal type articles (kind = 3)
- Bugfix: [import] Adding a security on the product search between the reference and the id
- Feature: [export] Take fallback translations when exists
- Feature: Full Compatibility for Shopware versions 5.6
- Feature: [import] Optimization of the order recovery system
- Feature: [import] Setting up a cache for synchronizing catalogs ids
- Feature: [action] Refactoring and optimization of actions on orders
- Feature: [action] Improved carrier matching with search on carrier code and label
- Bugfix: [export] Retrieving other images of a product when one is unavailable
- Feature: Disabling the Lengow tracker and changing the product ID
- Feature: Registering marketplace data in a json file
- Feature: Optimization of API calls between PrestaShop and Lengow
- Bugfix: [export] Retrieving the default price when the customer group price is not available
- Bugfix: Recovery of Shopware version with parameters for versions above 5.4
- Bugfix: [export] Improved deletion of duplicate headers
- Bugfix: [action] Management of orders waiting to return from the marketplace
- Bugfix: Update of the lengow_order table directly after the creation of the Shopware order