- Support by: LOY GmbH
- Support available in:
- Order number: loyxx60269677849
- Manufacturer: LOY GmbH
- Version: 2.0.1
- Last update: 25 Sep 2020
- Plugin available in:
- Compatible with: 6.1.0 – 18.104.22.168.0 – 22.214.171.124.0.0 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0
- Optimized presentation of the products
- Improved comparability of the products
- Optimized mobile view
- Improvement of orientation for customers
- Design freedom for product lists in shopping experiences
- Advanced settings for all layout types
- New layout type "List Layout"
- Show manufacturer (optional)
- Show delivery time (optional)
- Show availability (optional)
- Show stock (optional)
- Show short description (optional)
- Show unit (optional)
- Force "Detail"-button instead of direct purchase from the listing (optional)
This plugin extends the product list of the existing Shopware shopping experiences element. The new optimized product list view allows you to display products below each other in a list view. Until now, it was only possible to display products in a tile view. You can also decide which additional product information should be displayed in the listing.
1. Optimized presentation of products in the list view
By the optimized representation of the products among themselves the potential customer has the possibility to compare products directly. This plugin extends the existing functionality of the existing product boxes in the world of experience.
Currently it is only possible to display the products in tiles within the experience worlds. The problem with this is that products are so difficult to compare and no real overview for customers is possible. If the products are displayed in a list (like at Amazon), orientation for customers is much easier.
2. Presentation of important product information
You can decide which product information should be displayed in the product list. This extension also applies to existing layout types, such as standard, large image or minimal content.
A wide range of product information is available, such as availability, manufacturer, delivery time, stock level or short description.
3. Prevent "Add to cart" button in product listing
The "Add to cart" button from the listing prevents the customer from reaching the detail page. It is not apparent to the customer how to retrieve further information about the product. This can lead to a frustration of the customer, which he can use as a reason to leave the shop. Therefore, it is usually useful to display the "Details" button to ensure a clear and consistent user experience. In addition, the customer receives all important information about the product on the details page.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Perfektes Plugin - perfekter Support
Einfach nur zufrieden. Da vergibt man gerne 5 Sterne. Kann man nur empfehlen. Weiter so :)
Vielen Dank! Immer gerne :-)
After installation, please add shopping experience element and configure it.
- Administration UI sw-switch-field issue fixed
- Design alignment fixed for Shopware latest changes
- Fixed SCSS compile issue
* Added product benefits to listing box
* Added grid control for responsive product box
- Table view for listing properties
- Bug fix for the listing property visibility
- Removed availablilty and property relation
- Added block template
- Added customization of property visibility
- Added option for product property visibility in listing
* Updated element to use shopware plugin element extension
* added priority to plugin element style
- Added more listing controls
Initial plugin version