Cloud / Self-hosted
This extension/theme cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
This plugin is available for Shopware 5
- Support by: Maxi Arnicke
- Support languages:
- Order number: maxia71914170492
- Manufacturer: Maxi Arnicke
- Version: 1.0.5
- Last update: 22 Feb 2021
- Language support:
- Self-hosted compatibility: 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199.3.1.0 – 188.8.131.52.3.2.0 – 184.108.40.206.3.3.0 – 220.127.116.11.3.4.0 – 18.104.22.168.3.5.0 – 22.214.171.124
- Gross / net prices in the shop can be switched at any time
- Pop-up window when visiting the page for the first time (optional)
- Preselection of the 'I am' field in the registration (optional)
- Assignment of the customer group after registration (optional)
- Switcher can be displayed in several places: top bar, header, product detail, off-canvas menu (mobile)
- Setting can be set by a URL parameter (e.g. my-shop.de/product/?net=1)
- Can be deactivated for logged-in users
The plugin enables the displayed prices to be switched in the entire shop, either gross or net.
Optionally, the customer group can be automatically assigned after registration or a customer group request can be created.
With the help of the URL parameter, the gross / net setting can already be set via the link to the shop (e.g. my-shop.com/product/?net=1).
Important note regarding compatibility:
This plugin has been developed for the default Shopware 6 installation. If you are using additional plugins or a different theme, please make sure to test the plugin first before buying. You can use the free test license for this.
Are you missing a feature or do you have suggestions to this plugin?
Feel free to contact me via the following email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The plugin can be installed via the plugin manager (found under Settings > System > Plugin Manager).
Customer group assignment after registration
The function requires the Shopware option 'Settings > Shop> Login / Registration > Show selection between company and customer account) to be active.
The selected customer groups in the plugin settings are assigned based on the selection 'I am' in the form after registration is complete.
Customer groups can either be assigned immediately or a customer group request can be created.
A Shopware version of at least 126.96.36.199 is required for customer group requests.
- Bugfix regarding possible errors with other plugins if several SalesChannelContextService decorators exist
- Improved compatibility with other plugins that access the SalesChannelContextService (fixes problems with CleverReach from version 2.0)
- Changes for the compatibility with Shopware 188.8.131.52
- Fixed an HTTP error 500 that could occur in some installations when switching prices
The preselection can now be changed via a setting in the plugin
First release in the community store