Fetch DHL Shipping Labels for your Orders at once, in a row, with one click.Select your orders (up to 800) and fetch the labels, that will be automatically concatenated and be available for you in PDF form. The PDFs are stored in the database, no need to fetch them again. Tracking code is also offered for further reference.The PDFs are searchable in the history section later on, meanwhile for each order the single shipping label and the tracking codes are available.
The plugin is solely for the following markets, to create shipping labels used by DHL: Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal.
- maximal 180 labels are placed in one PDF document
- maximum 5 PDF documents contain the labels per fetch
- 3 labels are placed on each page
Disclaimer: This product was developed by Magyar IT Services and not by DHL. Using this plugin does not mean or assumes any support from DHL. All questions, support tickets, bugfixes will be carried out by the manufacturer of this Plugin.
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
Einfach ein gutes Tool!
Wir nutzten dieses coole Tool seit einiger Zeit, es funktioniert in unserem System fehlerlos. In der Testphase wurde der Support in Anspruch genommen, der sehr schnell und kompetent antwortete.
Sehr zu empfehlen.
- After you installed the plugin from the Shopware Store,
- In the Plugin Manager fill all the configuration fields properly.
- The account number (EKP) and average parcel size you can find on your contract with DHL.
- The API Keys you can get from the My DHL Parcel website. After login, go to Settings and choose the API-KEY tab on the top. Write down the User Key and Id that you get.
- Click on DHL Shipping Labels in the main menu under Customers to start using the plugin.
- feature: Show available Parcel Types, to see where you can deliver and how big packages
- fix: Using Shopware MediaService only to store Pdf Files
- fix: Limit Shopware Version to 5.5.0+ due to 3rd party libraries
Version 1.1.0fix: Auto-refresh of the Orders Table after Label Generationfix: Converting ParcelType to UpperCase internallyfix: Set weight based on the weight of the Itemsfeature: Exceptions during generation will be revealed afterwardsfeature: Countrycode appears now in the address description of the Orders Table
- fix: Adding configurable shipper country code
- feature: Modifying ParcelType to be manually configurable
Version 1.0.0First Release
- generating Shipping Labels