Cloud / Self-hosted
You can run Shopware in the cloud or use it as a self-hosted solution for your shop. Here you can check if a particular extension can be used in the cloud or self-hosted variant.
This extension cannot be used in a Shopware Cloud shop. Cloud Self-hosted
- Convenient maintenance of looks through various procedures and automatisms
- Various configuration options to display the "Shop the Look" element according to your wishes
- The global configuration can be customized for individual products
- Clean programming and best possibilities for individual adjustments
- A "Shop the Look" element as a special cross selling variant on product pages
- Extra overview page with the products included in the look
- Different ways and automatisms to maintain looks comfortably
Shop the Look for product pages
This plugin offers you the possibility to place a "Shop the Look" element on product pages. With this element you can present the customer directly on the product page a selection of looks that match the visited product. This encourages the customer to buy additional products.
It was tried to make the maintenance of the looks as comfortable as possible. There are different ways and automatisms to create looks. For example, it is possible to create a look for one variant and then automatically create it for all other variants that have, for example, the same color but a different size. Alternatively, it is also possible to create looks only for the main product and automatically display them for all variants of the product. More about the different possibilities can be found in the documentation: https://docs.momocode.de/v/en/shopware-6/shop-the-look
In addition to the options for automatic adoption of looks within a product, there are two different types of looks that can be used depending on the desired use case. The first type is "Global Looks". Global looks can be created in a new tab for the product configuration or via an extra module. You can define an internal name for the look and the products that belong to the look. The look is then automatically displayed on the product pages of all products contained in the look.
In the second procedure, looks can be created individually for a product. This is also done via the new tab for the product configuration. Here you can now also create looks with internal names and contained products. The difference to the first procedure is that this look is then only created for the current product and not for the other products contained in the look. This can be used, for example, if you want to create a look for exactly the products in the product image, but the linked products do not have these products in the product images and therefore this look should not exist for them.
For the "Shop the Look" element on product pages, various settings can be made, such as the position or product layout within the element. These settings can be maintained via another new module in the administration. In addition to the global configuration, these settings can also be individually adjusted for a product using the new tab in the product configuration.
On the "Shop the Look" element on the product page, the customer has the option of clicking a button to go to an extra page on which all the products of the Look are displayed again. This page exists as a experience world, so you can customize the page via the administration.
The structure and look of the "Shop the Look" element on the product pages was developed based on the standard Shopware theme. All requirements have been met so that the element can be easily extended and redesigned according to your wishes in your own theme. You are welcome to test the plugin by purchasing a trial version and check the feasibility of your change requests.
The plugin requires at least PHP 7.2. It was developed and tested for Shopware 220.127.116.11 and higher. If you find an error, I would be glad if you inform me about it via the Shopware support tool. If you have a suggestion for improvement or individual customization wishes, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you like the plugin, please give a positive rating and help me and other interested shop owners.
The following features are planned for the future:
- Integration with rights management for administration, so that maintenance for looks for specific users can be prevented.
- Now the cover of a product is always displayed in the "Shop the Look" element. In the future it should be possible to better define the displayed image.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the number of products per look fixed or limited? No, you can assign any number of products to a look. However, in the "Shop the Look" element on the product page, a maximum of four products for desktop and a maximum of three products for mobile are displayed per look for responsiveness reasons.
- Is it possible to select certain variants in a look? Yes, both main products, as well as certain variants, can be selected in looks
- Download the plugin and upload the ZIP file in the plugin manager of Shopware Administration
- Install the plugin using the buttons and then activate it
Please follow the instructions in the documentation: https://docs.momocode.de/v/en/shopware-6/shop-the-look