Quickfix so that the posts are displayed again.
- Install Update Version 1.0.5
- Determine User ID on https://codeofaninja.com/tools/find-instagram-user-id
- Store user ID in the configuration
- Empty Cache
- Please also make sure to change the cache time from 3600 to 7200 seconds, so that the requests to IG are kept to a minimum and your domain does not end up on the blacklist
Attention: Due to interface changes of Instagram this plugin might not work anymore! We are working on alternative solutions.
Note: This plugin requires the current version of the Moorleiche Foundation Plugin.
You can find this plugin here: https://store.shopware.com/moorl50852475974f/moorleiche-foundation-plugin.html
With this plugin you can easily connect your public Instagram profile as media feed to your shop. You can set your feed in the shopping worlds as a slider or grid, determine the sorting and set the number of images. In the plugin configuration you can determine the duration of the cache. No additional setup is necessary.
I like to be inspired by suggestions and proposals, a short mail to me is enough: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick and easy connection of the Instagram account
- performance options
- Freely adaptable sizes and margins
As the owner of this extension you can rate it in the Shopware accountRate now in your account
Average customer rating from 1 reviews:
tolle Einstellmöglichkeiten, super einfach zu bedienen. 1A Support!
Adjustments username to user ID
Adjust slider control buttons
Adjustments for version 6.2
Bugfix storefront view
alt-attributes for images inserted
title attributes for links inserted
Square thumbnails for storefront output
First version of the plugin